Nice 4 bedroom villa set among the vineyards.
Tuscany-Siena/San Gimignano Area Villa 8
Surrounded by the hills and vineyards of Tuscany, near the quaint village of Sovicille, Villa Allegra is an elegant Italian villa. Hosting up to 8 guests, this intimate haven is ideal for private getaways and family reunions. The villa’s interior décor features antiques and fireplaces, while the exterior architecture reflects the best of Tuscan design. Allegra is composed of a main villa with an independent wing. The main villa, approx. 2,800 square feet of living space, is built in the typical Tuscan style, using local stone. On one side of the house there is an additional wing, approx. 680 square feet, with an independent entrance.
- Very stylish and sophisticated atmosphere. Fantastic views of Tuscan vineyards and hills. Conveniently located near Siena, Florence and most famous Tuscan villages. Owners might occasionally reside in the guest house located in a secluded area of the estate connected by a separate entrance. Guests' privacy is guaranteed.
INCLUDED WITH RENT
- Electricity and A/C up to 200 kWh per week (any extra kWh is €0.42), water and final cleaning
NOT INCLUDED WITH RENT
- Heating: GAS: approx. €60 per day. If ELECTRICAL heaters are used in bedrooms and bathrooms, an additional amount (average €100) per week will be charged.
- Cleaning service: €15 per hour
- Linen change: €100 per change
- Personal laundry & ironing service: €15 per hour
- Wi-Fi access: €25 per week
- Cook services:
- Tuscan meal – family style (no table service) including wine, €40 per person/per meal; optional morning-after-dinner kitchen clean up, €30 per meal
- Five-course dinner including table service & wine: €70 per person/per meal (minimum 6 pax)
- Babysitting service depending on availability
- Cradle if required: €50 per week
- Telephone charges extra
4 bedroom/4 bathrooms 3100 sq. ft.
- Air Conditioning
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Swimming pool
- Property Type
- Tuscany-Siena/San Gimignano Area
- Outdoor pool
2 large living rooms (one with fireplace), library/TV area, kitchen with wood-burning oven and elegant dining area. 1 king bedroom with small en suite bathroom with small tub with handheld shower. 1 queen bedroom with private bathroom with shower.
Small kitchenette and breakfast table. 1 master queen bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower. 1 queen/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower.
- Private porch with large dining table. Outdoor furniture in spacious terrace. Sophisticated lounging areas and dining table by the pool. Lawns surround the property. Nearby woods ideal for walks (mushroom-picking in the fall). Private swimming pool.
Security deposit: €1,500 to be paid locally in cash
Recommended Local Restaurants
Osteria Le Logge - Excellent Tuscan cuisine at elegant old-world restaurant. The best tables are on the ground floor, but there is also outdoor seating. Delicious handmade fresh pastas (small portions). Don't miss the desserts! Watch out for the small step down as you walk in!
Via del Porrione 33, Siena - +39 0577 480 13
Enoteca I Terzi - casual atmosphere under a vaulted ceiling, market to table seasonal ingredients divinely cooked, extensive selection of wine.
Via dei Termini, Siena - +39 0577 44329
Il colombaio - Michelin starred restaurant (in 2016!) in a very traditional sophisticated atmosphere. Outdoor seating also available.
Localita Colombaio, Casole d'Elsa - +39 0577 949002
Villa Dievole great restaurant with excellent food, set in a wine and extra virgin olive estate. Not only you can buy wine and olive oil produced on the estate, they can even ship it internationally.
Località Dievole, 6 (fraz. Vagliagli) Castelnuovo Berardenga - +39 0577 322613
Officina della Cucina Popolare This restaurant sits right inside the ancient medieval city walls of Colle di Val d'Elsa. Just a two minute walk from the free parking areas nearby the city gate called Porta Nuova. The menus are seasonal and utilize fresh local ingredients grown by nearby farmers. Enjoy true Tuscan food.
Via Gracco del Secco 86, Colle di Val d'Elsa - +39 0577 921 796
55% of rental
Most of year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
Mar 19 - Apr 23 $6,500 Weekly
Apr 23 - May 21 $7,410 Weekly
May 21 - Aug 27 $8,350 Weekly
Aug 27 - Oct 01 $7,410 Weekly
Oct 10 - Nov 05 $6,500 Weekly
Please contact us for 2017 rates
There are no reviews at this time.
Allegra Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!