Alpilles et Soleil
A lovingly restored, 10 bedroom villa within walking distance of St. Remy de Provence.
Provence/France Villa 20
If you are looking for plenty of space to spread out, this lovingly restored villa of 6,997 square feet within walking distance of St. Remy de Provence is perfect for families. St. Remy, at the foot of the Alpilles mountain, is home to artists and artisans, with fantastic shopping and the typical “art de vivre” of the Provençal people. Wandering the small streets with its many boutiques, visiting the colorful market and dining on specialties of the region provides lasting memories for all who visit. This villa offers the option of renting six bedrooms in the main house, four bedrooms in the guest house, or both. Here, you’ll find charm, elegance and flexible accommodations. The outside dining area beckons to be used in the shade of old plane trees.
10 BEDROOMS / 8 BATHROOMS
Features & Amenities -
- Daily maid service, 4 hours per day
- Fresh flowers
- Continental breakfast
- Concierge service
- Satellite TV
- Air Conditioning
- Heated pool
Additional Services Available Upon Request -
- Private Chef
- Arrival/Welcome dinner
- Groceries upon request
- Cooking classes and wine tasting
- Fitness coach and trainer
- Massage and beauty treatments
- French lessons
- Day excursions customized with local guide
- Visits to local markets
- Property Type
- Special Selection
- Deluxe World Class Property
- Within walking distance of a village
- Outdoor pool
The main house has space for children, rooms with twin and double beds (6 bedrooms) and 5 bathrooms. The fully-equipped kitchen is spacious and open, a great place to cook for a chef or with family and friends. There is dining seating for 20 inside.
In the guest house (which is attached to the main living area) there are 4 en-suite bedrooms on this floor.
The guest house, attached to the main house, has 4 bedrooms and bathrooms, a lounge area and fully equipped kitchen.
Beautiful park-like garden area with fruits, vegetables and chickens. Large shaded area by the pool, with sun loungers and a hammock. Outside table seating for 20.
-Daily maid service, 4 hours per day -Butler on request -Concierge on request -Driver on request -Chef on request
-Refundable Security deposit of €6,000
-Walking distance from St. Remy -11 km from Les Baux de Provence -25 km from Avignon (TGV train station) -69km (1 hour from Marseille Airport)
Recommended Local Restaurants
In St. Remy
- La Maison Jaune-12 BOULEVARD MIRABEAU, 13210 Saint-Rémy-de-Provence Tel 04 90 92 56 14 Fanny Rey, 2011 finalist of France's 'Top Chef' TV programme, runs the show here with her husband, Jonathan (a trained pastry chef). She concocts tasty market-based food, showing off the ingredients of the Alpilles. It can be tasted on the terrace, or in winter, near the crackling fireplace. Moderate price
- L'Aile ou la Cuisse-5 rue de la Commune Saint-Rémy-de-Provence Tel. 04 32 62 00 25 http://restaurantlaileoulacuisse.com/contact-reservations
Within a 10 minute drive
- L'Oustau de Baumaniere-13520 Les Baux De Provence Tel. T. :+33(0)4 90 54 33 07 www.oustaudebaumaniere.com/en/gastronomy-provence The majesty of this Michelin Two Star 16C bastide doesn't obscure the brilliance of the cooking. The chef concocts cuisine of Provençal inspiration with bold flavours, such as bluefin tuna tataki or a thick fillet of sea bass cooked on the skin. We have had some wonderful lamb dishes here over the years. To be enjoyed, in summer, on the superb shady terrace, facing the Alpilles. Very Expensive
- La Cabro d'Or-13520 Les Baux-de-Provence Tel. 04 90 54 33 21 www.oustaudebaumaniere.com/en/gastronomy/gourmet-restaurant-provence-cabro-d-or This restaurant is in a superb location with a lime tree-shaded terrace offering peerless views over the peaks that make this region famous. As does its olive oil, used to great effect in the cuisine here - an ode to the flavours of Provence. Moderate prices
- Hostellerie de la Reine Jeanne-13520 Les Baux de Provence(entrance gate to the old village) Tel 04.90.54.32.06 www.la-reinejeanne.com/restaurant-reine-jeanne-anglais.htm
- La Riboto de Taven-13520 Les Baux de Provence Tel +33 (0)4 90 54 34 23 On the edge of the village, this old country manor stands amid a riot of colorful flowers. In the antique-furnished dining room Jean-Pierre Novi's light, personal cuisine elicits plenty of enthusiasm. Good house-made bread, charming welcome, excellent regional wines. Moderate
Within 15 minute drive
- L'Atelier de Jean-Luc Rabanel-7 r. des Carmes, 13200 Arles Tel +33490910769 www.rabanel.com More than a meal - an experience! Jean-Luc Rabanel's "Green cuisine" concocts healthy dishes that are in tune with nature and constantly evolving. Two Michelin Stars. The single menu has 13 dishes at dinnertime and seven at lunch - all are remarkable and bear the mark of an artist in the kitchen. Expensive
Within a 20 minute drive
- Le Bistrot du Paradou-57 av. de la Vallée-des-Baux, 13520 Paradou Tel 04 90 54 32 70 No website but very special. Inexpensive to moderate
55% of rental
Most of the Year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
2017 Rates (6 Bedrooms)
Feb 13 - Jun 30 $20,296 Weekly
Jul 01 - Aug 31 $21,799 Weekly
Sep 01 - Dec 31 $20,296 Weekly
2017 Rates (10 Bedrooms)
Feb 13 - Jun 30 $25,558 Weekly
Jul 01 - Aug 31 $28,564 Weekly
Sep 01 - Dec 31 $25,558 Weekly
There are no reviews at this time.
Alpilles et Soleil Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!