Fully staffed 4 bedroom villa, 120 steps from the beach, and within walking distance of the shops and restaurants in Positano.
Seacoast-Amalfi Coast/Campagna Villa 8
Villa Alta is an elegant, spacious, and traditional whitewashed Mediterranean villa. Perched over the sea in a privileged position, this beautiful property is less than a mile from the lively center of the famed seaside town of Positano and its excellent restaurants, elegant shops, delightful cafes and sandy beaches. From the main coastal road, 130 wide steps lead to the villa’s large and spectacular terrace/garden with flowering potted plants, trees, statuary, and bronze wall sculptures. The public beach (rarely used outside of July and August) is a further 120 steps down.
The setting of this villa is completely private and truly splendid with endless panoramic views of the coast across the sweeping bay of Positano and towards Punta Campanella. The interiors have been elegantly furnished with interesting objects d’art, antiques and bronze sculptures, providing a warm, inviting and sophisticated ambiance. With central heating and fireplaces, Villa Alta is suitable to rent any time of year.Pets not allowed.
4 Bedrooms/5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV
INCLUDED WITH RENT
- Electricity, A/C, water and final cleaning
- Housekeeping service up to 8 hours per day, 5 days per week (Mon – Fri)
- Midweek change of bed and bath linen (Wed)
- DSL Wi-Fi Internet access
- Pool and garden maintenance
NOT INCLUDED WITH RENT
- Heating charged depending on usage to be paid locally as per meter reading
- Additional housekeeping service: €15 per hour
- Welcome dinner: €60 per person, including wine (minimum of 8 persons)
- Cook service: €200 per meal + cost of ingredients
- Personal laundry and ironing service: €15 per hour
- Grocery delivery fee: €30 per delivery
- Telephone charges: €0.20 per unit
- Sunday and late arrival fee between 8pm & 10pm: €50 – No arrivals are accepted after 10pm
- Property Type
- Seacoast-Amalfi Coast/Campagna
- Outdoor pool
- Within walking distance of a village
Large double living and dining room, both with fireplace and French doors opening to the private terrace. Very spacious eat-in fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and two electric ovens. Full bathroom with shower. Library room with 1 queen/ twin beds with 1 adjacent bathroom with tub with handheld shower. 1 independent queen/ twin bedroom (just off the terrace) with an en-suite bathroom with tub with handheld shower. Steps from the ground floor lead to the other bedrooms.
large queen bedrooms, one with fireplace, satellite TV, and telephone. Each bedroom opens onto a panoramic terrace with breathtaking views. 2 marble bathrooms, each with tub and shower.
Terrace features an outdoor covered dining area, furnished with marble top café tables and sun chairs to enjoy the sea views. Beautiful private pool (10 x 5 m) and guest bathroom with shower also available in this area.
Housekeeping and cooking services, 8 hours per day, five days per week
Refundable ecurity deposit: €1,000 in cash payable directly to the house manager – No other forms of payment will be accepted
Positano: 1.6 km, Amalfi: 16. 2 km, Pompei: 37.5 km, Naples: 58 km Naples Airport Capodichino: 63 km, Naples Central Train Station: 59 km, Rome: 277 km
55% of rental
Spring-Autumn View availability calendar
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
Jul 08 - Sep 02 $18,715 Weekly
Sep 02 - Sep 30 $16,458 Weekly
Sep 30 - Nov 08 $10,293 Weekly
There are no reviews at this time.
Alta Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!