Beautiful 4 bedroom contemporary villa located halfway between Amalfi and Ravello.
Seacoast-Amalfi Coast/Campagna Villa 8
Perched over the Mediterranean Sea, halfway between the historic towns of Amalfi and Ravello, Villa Carla beckons for an incomparable experience. This sprawling, white, two-story villa has multi-level terraces and gardens overlooking the sea – drenched in sunlight, blooming with flowers, and shaded by trees, pergolas and awnings. Virtually every angle of the property provides a view of the picturesque Lattari Mountains, lush with lemon trees, descending down toward the coastline and surrounding the valleys of the villages of Maiori and Minori and the coastal inlet, visible up to Capo d’Orso.
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Swimming pool
- Pets not allowed
- Children under 6 years old must have parents’ supervision
- Water, A/C, electricity, heating and final cleaning
- Housekeeping for 3 hours per day (Mon-Fri)
- Midweek change of bath linen (Wed)
- Sunday and late arrival fee between 8pm & 10pm: €50 – No arrivals are accepted after 10pm
- An astounding 8,200 sq. ft. of exterior terrace and garden space. There are 19 exterior steps to the main entrance of the villa and 20 more steps lead up to the first floor. To take in the sweeping views, take 45 steps up to a spacious terrace with terra-cotta floor and geranium-filled pots. Twenty-one steps up, on an outstanding terrace, a swimming pool over-looks the Mediterranean Sea. A short ride (bus stop is 200 yards from the villa) to Amalfi, Ravello, and Atrani for restaurants, bars, shops, and access to the bank and post office. Pick up ferries daily form Maiori and Amalfi for excursions to Capri (1 hour), Positano (30 min.), Ischia (2 hours) and Salerno (1 hour).
4 Bedrooms/4 Bathrooms
- Property Type
- Seacoast-Amalfi Coast/Campagna
1 spacious queen bedroom. 1 bathroom with glass door shower. 1 single bedroom with private bathroom with shower and terrace access. - Airy living room with panoramic sea-view windows, large, comfortable sofas, elegant marble fireplace, paintings, ceramic vases and collectibles. French doors open onto a furnished terrace with seating for 6, perfect for dining al fresco. Fully-equipped kitchen with dining table and access to awning-shaded terrace for al fresco dining, positioned at a delightful scenic angle. -
- The property is blessed with a wealth of lushly landscaped and comfortably accessorized terraces. Breathtaking first-floor terrace with spectacular swimming pool (16 x 7m), 2 outdoor showers, deck chairs, charcoal BBQ, shaded dining area, and bar area. Short private driveway with remote-controlled gate off main road with private parking for up to 3 cars.
Most of the year.
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
Jun 10 - Jul 01 $1,366 Weekly
Jul 01 - Aug 26 $16,188 Weekly
Aug 26 - Sep 30 $13,662 Weekly
Sep 30 - Oct 28 $11,528 Weekly
Oct 28 - Dec 23 $8,608 Weekly
Dec 23 - Jan 06 $11,528 Weekly
There are no reviews at this time.
Carla Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!