La Casa Vigna
A lovely six bedroom farm house owned by and located among the vineyards of the renowned Tenuta di Trinoro wine Estate. It boasts fantastic views of the Val d'Orcia and has recently been renovated by famous Italian designer, Ilaria Miani.
Tuscany-Southeast/Val D'Orcia Villa 12
A spectacular new addition to the boutique Tenuta di Trinoro wine estate, La Casa Vigna sits between high mountains, award-winning vines and a wonderful broad expanse of cobalt blue sky. On the doorstep is the town of Sarteano, convenient for shops and bars and close by are the medieval hilltop towns of bustling Montepulciano, famous for its Vino Nobile, Pienza, where local tradition thrives amongst spectacular architecture and Montalcino, at the core of the Brunello wine estates.
Set in the midst of Trinoro's 500 acre award winning wine estate, the property features a superb 17 x 7m heated swimming pool and 6000 square metres of gardens, with a vegetable garden that supplies the house with wonderful fresh produce. The outdoor dining patio seats up to 14 and makes for a superb place to take in the surrounding countryside.
Interiors have been put together by renowned Italian designer Ilaria Miani and are a classic combination of rustic features with modern design that work well to create a superb country home. The six large bedrooms, spread over two floors, all have ensuite bathrooms and come with their own dressing rooms. In addition there are two very comfortable sitting rooms, a dining area that can seat as many as 20 guests and a superbly well-equipped kitchen. The whole house is air-conditioned and also provides heating for those wanting to experience this amazing part of the world off season. Nothing has been forgotten, from high speed Wi-Fi to hairdryers in all the bathrooms, Satellite TV and a PC and printer for guests use. Air-conditioning throughout.
The stay includes a free tour of the vineyards, a wine tasting and six complimentary bottles of "Le Cupole" at arrival.
- Bedroom 1: king, master, en suite bathroom with bath, dressing room
- Bedroom 2: king, en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: twin, en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4: king, en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5: king, en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 6: king, en suite bathroom with shower
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning/heating
- Satellite TV
- Computer and printer
- Free GPS device
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Daily maid service, weekly change of linens
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Daily garden and pool maintenance
- Laundry washer-dryer machines
- Free bottled water, coffee, soft drinks
- 6 free bottles of Le Cupole from Tenuta di Trinoro
- Free tour of Tenuta di Trinoro vineyards
- Full time access to English speaking concierge to help arrange all activities
- Cribs, cradles and high chairs for children are available if needed
- 8 fire kitchen top, 2 ovens, Microwave Slicer Blender, Mixer Ice machine, Bbq, Pasta machine, 2 American coffe machine, 2 Espresso machine, freezer
2 set of hand made plates from local ceramis, all sorts of glasses (sparkling, white, red wine, liquors etc)Ingredients such as vegetables and meat are primarily organic and mostly produced in Tenuta Trinoro.
- We also organically farm chicken, lamb, pig, and guinea fowl and guests can have our fresh eggs and extra virgin olive oil from the property.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES ON REQUEST
- Access to a chef for all meals. Children aged 6 to 10 pay half price. Meals for children under 6 are free. Liquors and wine not included. Ingredients are primarily organic and mostly farmed in Tenuta di Trinoro.
- Cooking classes and farm visits
- Transfer to and from any airport or train stations
- Rental cars or vans delivered directly to the property
- Guided tours of the Val d'Orcia, Siena, Florence and other sights
- Private wine visits to small prestigious vineyards in the area
6 Bedrooms/6 Bathrooms 600 m2/6458 sq. ft.
- Property Type
- Tuscany-Southeast/Val D'Orcia
- Special Selection
- Best Value Property
- Deluxe World Class Property
- Our Favorites
- Great views
- Outdoor pool
- All services available
- English speaking concierge
Daily housekeeping, breakfast preparation and layout, twice weekly linen change. Full time chef is available for preparation of other meals at additional charge.
For lunch and dinner, a full time chef is available. Lunch costs 25 Euro per person(three courses) and dinner is 45 Euro per person(four courses). Menus are suggested by the chef every day depending on the vegetable garden's fresh produce. Children aged 6 to 10 pay half price, and meals for children under 6 are free. Liquors and wines are not included: a list of wines and spirits is available in the house. Ingredients, such as vegetables are primarily organic and mostly produced on the estate.
Located 300 meters above the valley floor in the southern end of the Val d'Orcia, 30 to 45 minutes to the key towns of Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino and to Brunello vineyards; 30 minutes to the thermal spas in Bagno Vignoni, Bagni San Filippo and San Casciano dei Bagni 35 minutes from the train station of Chiusi and the highway entrance 1.30 hours from Florence 2 hours from Rome 2.30 hours from Pisa
Recommended Local Restaurants
10 minutes drive:
Santa Chiara-Via costa Santa Chiara 30 - 53047 Sarteano Tel. 0578/265412 www.conventosantachiara.it Regional food in a 15th century convent in the country. Moderate prices.
Within 20 minutes:
Bar Ristorante Dopolavoro-Strada della Vittoria, 90 - Località La Foce (SI) - Tel./ Fax: 0578/754025 www.dopolavorolafoce.it/index.php Inexpensive
Osteria Da Gagliano-Via Roma 5, 53047 Sarteano Tel. 0578268022 Nice regional specialities. Inexpensive to Moderate prices.
Hostaria Il Buco-via Della Pace 39 53042 Chianciano Terme Tel. 057830230 Just below the old town centre in the upper part of the town stands this small establishment with a warm, family atmosphere. The menu offers typical Tuscan recipes, homemade pasta, mushrooms and truffles. Inexpensive to moderate prices.
I Salotti-località Querce al Pino, strada statale 146 53043 Chiusi Tel. 0578274407 One Michelin star. Creative. This excellent restaurant with an elegant ambience and just a few tables offers two tasting menus. One that focuses on Tuscan traditions (meat only) and another that is equally balanced between meat and fish dishes. Expensive.
La Frateria di Padre Eligio-Convento St. Francesco, Cetona Tel. 0578/238261 - 0578/238015 www.lafrateria.com/pagina.asp?num=6 In a park, a medieval Franciscan monastery, managed by a community of former drug users, creative cuisine: mystical influences and tempting "sins" such as wine. Truly, one of the most beautiful, peaceful, and uplifting places that I have ever visited, and the food is exceptional. too. Expensive.
Castello Di Fighine-Localita Fighine 53040 San Casciano dei Bagni Tel. 0578 56158 One Michelin star. A dirt track leads to this magical spot, where a medieval castle offers views of the surrounding hills. Meals are served either in the attractive dining rooms or on the romantic wisteria covered terrace.
Silene-località Pescina, 58038 SEGGIANO Tel +390564950805 www.ilsilene.it One Michelin star
55% of rental
Most of year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
May 27 - Sep 02 $18,555 Weekly
Sep 02 - Oct 28 $15,206 Weekly
There are no reviews at this time.
La Casa Vigna Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!