Mas de Paradou
An elegant, 6 bedroom, 18th century villa in the delightful village of Paradou. All staff and servicing available.
Provence/France Villa 12
In the delightful village of Paradou, relax in this spacious, elegant and completely renovated 18th century home. The small well-maintained town, at the foot of the Alpilles mountains, offers the best of France’s art de vivre: the perfect provençal lifestyle. You’ll find the decoration of this lovely mas (French for a villa or home in Provence) exceptionally warm and inviting. The large courtyard, terrace, heated pool and two annex buildings make this a perfect gathering place to enjoy a glass of local rosé with friends and family.
6 BEDROOM / 6 BATHROOM
Features & Amenities -
- Daily maid service, 4 hours per day
- Fresh flowers
- Continental breakfast
- Concierge service
- Final Cleaning
- Satellite TV
- Air Conditioning
- Heated pool
- Independent building with 1 bedroom and bath
- Independent building with a home cinema, bar and laundry
Additional Service Available Upon Request -
- Private Chef
- Arrival/Welcome dinner
- Groceries upon request
- Cooking classes and wine tasting
- Fitness coach and trainer
- Massage and beauty treatments
- French lessons
- Day excursions customized with local guide
- Visits to local markets
- All services of hotel
- Property Type
- Outdoor pool
- Within walking distance of a village
Enter into the spacious area with the beautiful living area overlooking the terrace. The large kitchen is fully-equipped with a large table. The dining room has seating for 12 in front of a fireplace. There is a bedroom with bathroom and private terrace.
On this floor is a master en-suite bedroom and three other en-suite bedrooms.
There are two independent buildings on the property. One annex has an en-suite bedroom and the other a home cinema, a bar and laundry facilities.
The sunny courtyard is fully enclosed. The outside table seats 12 and there is plenty of seating around the heated pool.
-Daily maid service, 4 hours per day -Butler on request -Concierge on request -Driver on request -Chef on request
-Refundable Security deposit of €5,000
-In the village of Paradou -12 km from St. Remy de Provence -4 km from Les Baux de Provence -24 km from Arles -36 km from Avignon (TGV train station) -1 hour from Marseille (Airport)
Recommended Local Restaurants
- Le Bistrot du Paradou-57 av. de la Vallée-des-Baux, 13520 Paradou Tel 04 90 54 32 70 No website but very special. Inexpensive to moderate.
In St. Remy
- La Maison Jaune-12 BOULEVARD MIRABEAU, 13210 Saint-Rémy-de-Provence Tel 04 90 92 56 14 Fanny Rey, 2011 finalist of France's 'Top Chef' TV programme, runs the show here with her husband, Jonathan (a trained pastry chef). She concocts tasty market-based food, showing off the ingredients of the Alpilles. It can be tasted on the terrace, or in winter, near the crackling fireplace. Moderate prices
- L'Aile ou la Cuisse-5 rue de la Commune Saint-Rémy-de-Provence Tel. 04 32 62 00 25 http://restaurantlaileoulacuisse.com/contact-reservations
Within a 10 minute drive
- L'Oustau de Baumaniere-13520 Les Baux De Provence Tel. T. :+33(0)4 90 54 33 07 www.oustaudebaumaniere.com/en/gastronomy-provence The majesty of this Michelin Two Star 16C bastide doesn't obscure the brilliance of the cooking. The chef concocts cuisine of Provençal inspiration with bold flavours, such as bluefin tuna tataki or a thick fillet of sea bass cooked on the skin. We have had some wonderful lamb dishes here over the years. To be enjoyed, in summer, on the superb shady terrace, facing the Alpilles. Very Expensive
- La Cabro d'Or-13520 Les Baux-de-Provence Tel. 04 90 54 33 21 www.oustaudebaumaniere.com/en/gastronomy/gourmet-restaurant-provence-cabro-d-or This restaurant is in a superb location with a lime tree-shaded terrace offering peerless views over the peaks that make this region famous. As does its olive oil, used to great effect in the cuisine here - an ode to the flavours of Provence. Moderate prices
- Hostellerie de la Reine Jeanne-13520 Les Baux de Provence(entrance gate to the old village) Tel 04.90.54.32.06 www.la-reinejeanne.com/restaurant-reine-jeanne-anglais.htm
- La Riboto de Taven-13520 Les Baux de Provence Tel +33 (0)4 90 54 34 23 On the edge of the village, this old country manor stands amid a riot of colorful flowers. In the antique-furnished dining room Jean-Pierre Novi's light, personal cuisine elicits plenty of enthusiasm. Good house-made bread, charming welcome, excellent regional wines. Moderate
Within 15 minute drive
- L'Atelier de Jean-Luc Rabanel-7 r. des Carmes, 13200 Arles Tel +33490910769 www.rabanel.com More than a meal - an experience! Jean-Luc Rabanel's "Green cuisine" concocts healthy dishes that are in tune with nature and constantly evolving. Two Michelin Stars. The single menu has 13 dishes at dinnertime and seven at lunch - all are remarkable and bear the mark of an artist in the kitchen. Expensive
- Le Bistrot du Paradou-57 av. de la Vallée-des-Baux, 13520 Paradou Tel 04 90 54 32 70 No website but very special. Inexpensive to moderate
55% of rental
Most of the Year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
Feb 13 - May 31 $15,786 Weekly
Jun 01 - Jun 30 $16,988 Weekly
Jul 01 - Aug 31 $18,792 Weekly
Sep 01 - Sep 30 $16,988 Weekly
Oct 01 - Dec 31 $15,786 Weekly
There are no reviews at this time.
Mas de Paradou Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!