Fantastic 12 bedroom world class designer villa, just a 5 minute walk from a picturesque walled village. From $27,385 per week
Tuscany-Southeast/Val D'Orcia Villa 16
Bengradita has been newly renovated from the ground up by her celebrity designer owner, who infused boundless passion and incredible creativity into this project. The finest craftsmen took over 5 years to turn a large, ancient ruin into the estate it is today. It was designed by blending the old bones of a medieval building, the very best Italian products and the latest in modern amenities, resulting in the most luxurious, unique and exciting interiors.
The estate is surrounded by a 100 acre olive farm with breathtaking, unspoilt views over vineyards, olive groves and chestnut forests. Situated in the heart of the Tuscan countryside in complete privacy, yet only minutes from the world famous medieval towns of Montepulciano and Pienza, this is the perfect location for exploring, visiting wineries, numerous superb restaurants, village cafes, walking trails and so much more. Another wonderful feature is its lcoation, such a short walk to the romantic little town of Montefollonice and a couple wonderful restaurants.
The once medieval look-out tower, barn, and pigsties are now a collection of stunning ensuite bedrooms with private gardens, a semi-professional kitchen, a gigantic ‘hang-out’ loft and wonderful living and dining spaces, inside and out. There are two courtyards of 200 year old pomegranate trees plus an infinity pool that sparkles with Bisazza glass tile surrounded by teak and Moroccan slabs of stone – pure luxury! The property creates a magical mix of relaxed privacy and fun filled memories.
12 Bedroom/12 Bathrooms
The main property on the estate is a three story villa. Here there are several guest suites each with private entrance and sitting area. They all have stunning views over the vineyards and the hilltop medieval town of Montepulciano. The villa guest rooms have heated, wood floors, if you visit us in the colder months and are air conditioned in the summer. The original villa ceilings are supported by massive, ancient beams and thick, plaster walls. The individual furnishings are from Debbie’s finds from antique markets across Europe. The finest linens are Italian and the mattresses are all made from natural fibres. The bathrooms are luxurious, farmhouse chic with the latest fittings from the International designer, Paola Navone. The Villa rooms allow a fascinating insight into living within the walls of a 13th century building.
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with Stand-alone shower, Heated towel rack, Heated floor, Private entrance and balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with Stand-alone shower, Heated towel rack, Heated floor, Private entrance and terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with Stand-alone shower, Heated towel rack, Heated floor, Private entrance (single occupancy) and terrace
The Barn (Fienile)
There existed a tumbled down barn, a fienile. Each room now has its own private garden and entrance. The rooms are unique with a masterful mix of sophistication and style. The ceilings are supported by whitewashed ancient beams, plaster walls and the floors are slabs of cool, Moroccan stone. Modern Italian lighting blends with hand-crafted furnishings from reclaimed wood. Italian linens and natural fibre mattresses offer a perfect sleep. Every room is air conditioned with its own temperature control and wireless internet. The bathrooms have been designed with stunning Paola Navone sinks and the latest Phillippe Starck and Mutina tile.
- Bedroom 4: 2 Double size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with Stand-alone shower, Heated towel rack, Private entrance and garden
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with Stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Heated towel rack, Private entrance and garden
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with Stand-alone shower, Heated towel rack, Private entrance and garden
Porcilaia means pigsties in Italian and this is how these luxurious rooms began life before Debbie transformed them. The pigs are long gone and the suites are beautiful. Inspired by the best in Italian design Debbie created each guest room with its own unique personality. The floors are slabs of Moroccan stone, cool in the summer heat. Italian shutters keep out the sun if a midday siesta is required. Each room has individual controlled air and wireless internet. The linens are by Designer Guild, Debbie¹s favorite fabric designer and the mattresses are made from natural fibres. The bathrooms are all different with tiles by Philippe Starck and Mutina, sinks by Paola Navone and the towels are the very best, Frette. All the suites have their own private entrance including several with their own private gardens.
- Bedroom 7: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with Stand-alone shower, Heated towel rack, Private entrance and garden
- Bedroom 8: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with Stand-alone shower, Heated towel rack, Private entrance and garden
- Bedroom 9: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with Stand-alone shower, Heated towel rack, Private entrance and garden
- Bedroom 10: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with Stand-alone shower, Heated towel rack, Private entrance and garden
- Bedroom 11: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with Stand-alone shower, Heated towel rack, Private entrance
- Bedroom 12: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with Stand-alone shower, Heated towel rack, Lounge area, Private entrance and terrace
A/C, heating, unlimited Wi-Fi; satellite television, fireplace, i-Pod docking station, dishwasher, hairdryers, pizza oven, private swimming pool, BBQ, vegetable garden, bocce court, wellness area with Yoga mats, blocks and straps, free weights, private parking.
INCLUDED WITH RATE
All Utilities including A/C, heating and final cleaning
Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access (available indoor and outdoor)
Daily housekeeping: 7 am to 6 pm
Mid-week change of linen and towels
Full gardening and pool cleaning service
NOT INCLUDED/EXTRA, ON REQUEST, TO BE PAID LOCALLY
Extra housekeeping at € 30/hour
Cost of food and beverages
Personal laundry service at €40/bag (wash and fold)
- Property Type
- Tuscany-Southeast/Val D'Orcia
- Special Selection
- Deluxe World Class Property
- Our Favorites
- Within walking distance of a village
- Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining in 3 locations - Lemon Terrace, BBQ area and Pergola area
- Pizza oven
- Sun loungers
- Vegetable garden
- Yoga gazebo
- Massage area
- Bocce court
Refundable security deposit: 5000 Euro
Points of Interest
- 5 minute walk to Montefollonico
- 8.4 km to Montepulciano
- 10.7 km to Pienza
- 33.5 km to Montalcino
- 37.2 km to Buonconvento
- 48 km to San Casciano dei Bagni
- 53.2 km to Arezzo
- 62.3 km to Siena
- 65.3 km to La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort
- 67.1 km to Perugia
- 86.2 km to Colle Val d’Elsa Golf Course
- 94.6 km to Assisi
- 97.8 km to Casole d'Elsa
- 106 km to Volterra
- 107 km to San Gimignano
- 109 km to Florence
- 109 km to Castiglione della Pescaia
- 141 km to Capalbio
- 80.5 km to Umbria International Airport (PEG)
- 127 km to Florence Airport (FLR)
- 188 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
- 225 km to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
Recommended Local Restaurants
Within a couple minute walk of villa
La Chiusa- Via della Madonnina, 88 – 53049 Montefollonico Tel +39 0577 669668 https://lachiusatuscany.com/food/ Just a lovely restaurant, and has been so for many years. Great food, atmosphere and service. Moderate to expensive pricing.
5 minute walk from villa
Piazza Dionisia Cinughi 12 Montefollonico Tel +39 0577 669481 https://www.labottepiena.com Situated in the hamlet of Montefalonico.his charming little osteria has a distinctly modern feel. Surrounded by bottles of wine, diners can enjoy both the beautiful modern decor and the delicious Tuscan cuisine. Moderate pricing
Within 5 kms
La Grotta-Montepulciano (Siena) cap 53045 - loc. San Biagio Tel +39 0578757479 https://www.lagrottamontepulciano.it/home.php Situated right across from St. Blaise's Church, this hotel in its 16 Century building makes a picturesque stop. Also, nice summer service in the garden. Creative Tuscan cuisine. Excellent wine list. Moderate pricing
55% of rental
Most of year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
Jan 02 - Mar 26 $27,383 Weekly
Mar 27 - May 28 $33,674 Weekly
May 29 - Oct 01 $43,020 Weekly
Oct 02 - Oct 29 $33,674 Weekly
Oct 30 - Nov 26 $27,383 Weekly
There are no reviews at this time.
Bengradita Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!