Mas du Paradou
A completely renovated elegant 6 bedroom, 7 bathroom, 18th century villa in the delightful village of Paradou. All staff and servicing available.
Provence/France Villa 12
In the delightful village of Paradou (another favorite spot of ours) relax in this spacious, elegant and completely renovated 18th century home. The small well-maintained town, at the foot of the Alpilles mountains, offers the best of France’s art de vivre: the perfect provençal lifestyle. You’ll find the decoration of this lovely mas (French for a villa or home in Provence) exceptionally warm and inviting. The large courtyard, terrace, heated pool and two annex buildings make this a perfect gathering place to enjoy a glass of local rosé with friends and family.
The town of Paradou is a littel hidden gem. It's small and easy to get around the well maintained narrow streets. Brightly painted shutters, colorful and sweet-smelling gardens, artisanal boutiques and good restaurants make this an ideal location for relaxing in some of the most quiet and peaceful surroundings of Provence. The villa is also just a kilometer walk from Maussane-Les-Alpilles, a very chic village, also with wonderful restaurants, and only 13 kilometers from St Remy.
6 BEDROOMS / 7 BATHROOMS 4,000 sq. ft.
Features & Amenities -
- Daily maid service, 4 hours per day
- Fresh flowers
- Continental breakfast
- 24/7 Concierge service
- Final Cleaning
- Satellite TV
- Air Conditioning
- Heated pool
- Independent building with 1 bedroom and bath
- Independent building with a home cinema, bar and laundry
Additional Service Available Upon Request -
- Private Chef
- Arrival/Welcome dinner
- Groceries upon request
- Cooking classes and wine tasting
- Fitness coach and trainer
- Massage and beauty treatments
- French lessons
- Day excursions customized with local guide
- Visits to local markets
- All services of hotel
Why we chose this villa for our portfolio-High end property in the delightful village of Paradou, just a geat location, 24/7 concierge service, house keeping and breakfat service included, as well as most any kind of additional service readily available.
- Property Type
- Special Selection
- Our Favorites
- Outdoor pool
- Within walking distance of a village
- air conditioning
Enter into the spacious area with the beautiful living area overlooking the terrace. The large kitchen is fully-equipped with a large table.
- Dining area with a large table for 12 guests in front of a fireplace.
- Living room with sofas and a beautiful fireplace with access to a terrace
- Office with Wi-Fi Internet, ADSL Internet, phone and library
- Laundry room with washing machine, dryer, and iron
- Home cinema with many DVDs
- Guest Bathroom
- Large bedroom with a king-size bed (180 cm), fireplace, terrace and an ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet.
On this floor is a spacious master en-suite bedroom and three other double bedrooms each with a double bed and separate bathroom.
There are two independent buildings on the property. One annex has an en-suite bedroom and the other building has a home cinema, a bar and laundry facilities.
The courtyard and garden of 2,800 square meters is fully enclosed with a heated swimming pool. The outside table seats 12 and there is plenty of seating around the pool.
-Daily maid service, 4 hours per day -Butler on request -Concierge on request -Driver on request -Chef on request
-Refundable Security deposit of €5,000
- The house is located in the village of Le Paradou where there are small shops and great restaurants; the small village is at only one kilometer from Maussane-Les-Alpilles, the chic village of the Alpilles
- Marseilles airports - 70 KM
- Marseilles - 83 KM
- Avignon - 36 KM
- Avignon TGV - 32 KM
- Cavaillon - 30 KM
- St-Rémy de Provence - 12 KM
- Arles - 16 KM
- Nime - 43 KM
- Shops - 50 m and within walking distance
- Maussane-les-Alpilles - 1 km (within walking distance)
Recommended Local Restaurants
- Le Bistrot du Paradou-57 av. de la Vallée-des-Baux, 13520 Paradou Tel 04 90 54 32 70 No website but very special. Inexpensive to moderate.
In St. Remy
- La Maison Jaune-12 BOULEVARD MIRABEAU, 13210 Saint-Rémy-de-Provence Tel 04 90 92 56 14 Fanny Rey, 2011 finalist of France's 'Top Chef' TV programme, runs the show here with her husband, Jonathan (a trained pastry chef). She concocts tasty market-based food, showing off the ingredients of the Alpilles. It can be tasted on the terrace, or in winter, near the crackling fireplace. Moderate prices
- L'Aile ou la Cuisse-5 rue de la Commune Saint-Rémy-de-Provence Tel. 04 32 62 00 25 http://restaurantlaileoulacuisse.com/contact-reservations
Within a 10 minute drive
- L'Oustau de Baumaniere-13520 Les Baux De Provence Tel. T. :+33(0)4 90 54 33 07 www.oustaudebaumaniere.com/en/gastronomy-provence The majesty of this Michelin Two Star 16C bastide doesn't obscure the brilliance of the cooking. The chef concocts cuisine of Provençal inspiration with bold flavours, such as bluefin tuna tataki or a thick fillet of sea bass cooked on the skin. We have had some wonderful lamb dishes here over the years. To be enjoyed, in summer, on the superb shady terrace, facing the Alpilles. Very Expensive
- La Cabro d'Or-13520 Les Baux-de-Provence Tel. 04 90 54 33 21 www.oustaudebaumaniere.com/en/gastronomy/gourmet-restaurant-provence-cabro-d-or This restaurant is in a superb location with a lime tree-shaded terrace offering peerless views over the peaks that make this region famous. As does its olive oil, used to great effect in the cuisine here - an ode to the flavours of Provence. Moderate prices
- Hostellerie de la Reine Jeanne-13520 Les Baux de Provence(entrance gate to the old village) Tel 04.90.54.32.06 www.la-reinejeanne.com/restaurant-reine-jeanne-anglais.htm
- La Riboto de Taven-13520 Les Baux de Provence Tel +33 (0)4 90 54 34 23 On the edge of the village, this old country manor stands amid a riot of colorful flowers. In the antique-furnished dining room Jean-Pierre Novi's light, personal cuisine elicits plenty of enthusiasm. Good house-made bread, charming welcome, excellent regional wines. Moderate
Within 15 minute drive
- L'Atelier de Jean-Luc Rabanel-7 r. des Carmes, 13200 Arles Tel +33490910769 www.rabanel.com More than a meal - an experience! Jean-Luc Rabanel's "Green cuisine" concocts healthy dishes that are in tune with nature and constantly evolving. Two Michelin Stars. The single menu has 13 dishes at dinnertime and seven at lunch - all are remarkable and bear the mark of an artist in the kitchen. Expensive
55% of rental
Most of the Year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
Jan 20 - Jun 02 $17,978 Weekly
Jun 02 - Jun 30 $19,347 Weekly
Jul 01 - Sep 01 $21,400 Weekly
Sep 01 - Sep 29 $19,347 Weekly
Sep 29 - Dec 31 $17,978 Weekly
"We rented this villa for a week in July of 2015. We had a group of 9 people, filling 6 bedrooms. There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe this place. It is absolutely stunning! First of all, the location is perfect. It's within an hour's drive of Arles, Avignon, Nimes, Pont du gard, Aix-en -Provence and Marseille. The property itself is gorgeous. Landscaping is beautiful, the pool is refreshing, and the house itself is spectacular. Stone floors and walls abound, the rooms are large and the bedrooms, each with its own bath, are exceedingly comfortable. The outside living spaces are a dream. There is both an outside dining area, and an outside lounge area. Perfect for summer nights in Provence. The owner is an architect and keeps the place looking wonderful. We can't wait to go back!"
Mas du Paradou Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!