Ostau de Tarascon
Beautifully restored medieval convent, right in the town center of Tarascon with beautiful courtyard and pool. 5 bedrooms.
Provence/France Villa 10
The house was originally a convent of the 17th century located in the center of a beautiful old Provencal town. This authentic historical site has been renovated and decorated with modern taste and high quality furniture, and the iconic residence is located within a ten minute walk to a variety of shops and restaurants. At the border of Alpilles and Luberon, you will enjoy strolling throughout this charming medieval landscape with its arches, old houses and ‘meneaux’ windows.
Cool off in the swimming pool or just unwind with a crisp glass of champagne in the covered patio with a lounge area and billiards table. Indoors, you will find a home cinema, television, DVD player and Hi-Fi sound. If you need to get some work done while you are in France, you will also find an office and Wi-Fi access. Baby equipment and laundry facilities are also provided. Your reservation includes housekeeping.
The interior courtyard of Le Couvent de Tarascon is no doubt its pièce de résistance. Harken back to a more romantic era as you delight in the original architectural elements that have been preserved at this property. The interiors are full of cozy nooks and alcoves that foster a charming ambience during your stay in Provence. The villa also features two fully equipped kitchens for your convenience.
Five gorgeous bedrooms accommodate up to ten fortunate guests at Le Couvent de Tarascon. Two of the bedrooms provide en-suite bathrooms. Choice beddings and accoutrements provided tranquil nights of sleep with the gentle fragrances of lavender and thyme on the country breeze.
During your stay, recommendations for nearby day trips include Isle Sur La Sorgue, a picturesque town built around a series of canals, and the village of Apt where you might charter a hot air balloon ride at Montgolfiere Vol Terre. Golfers will be excited to be in proximity of several excellent courses including Servanes, Pont Royal and the Provence Country Club. The Alpilles area also provides a number of opportunities to experience the rich French culture and history, from castles such as Château de Tarascon and Château des Baux, along with the third century archeological site of a once flourishing city at Glanum. Bon voyage!
5 Bedrooms/4 Bathrooms
- 2 Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 10
- Home cinema
- DVD player
- Sound system
- Hi-Fi system
- Office with library
- Interior courtyard
- Baby equipment
- Laundry facility
BEDROOM & BATHROOMS
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with bathtub, Dressing area
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds (pushed together to make King ), En-suite bathroom with bathtub, Dressing area, Television, balcony overlooking indoor courtyard
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds (pushed together to make King ), Shared bathroom with bathtub
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Shared bathroom with bathtub
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin beds, Access to adjacent bathroom with bathtub
- Swimming pool
- Pool house
- Covered patio with lounging area and pool table
STAFF & SERVICES
- Cleaning service - 2 hours a day, 6 days a week
- Pool keeping
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Additional cleaning service
- Nanny service
- Late check in/out fee
Points of Interest:
- 10 minute walk to supermarket, restaurants, shopping
- 10 miles to Baux de Provence
- 12 miles to Avignon TVG train station
- 15 miles to Avignon centre
- 31 miles to Luberon
- 18 miles to Nimes Airport (FNI)
- 55 miles to Marseille Airport (MRS)
Why we chose this villa for our portfolio-Wonderfully restored centuries old convent located right in the center of an historic Provencal town, with beautiful grounds and pool.
- Property Type
- Within walking distance of a village
Refundable security deposit: 2,000 Euro
55% of rental
The villa is available for rental most of year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
Jan 20 - Apr 28 $10,345 Weekly
Apr 28 - Jun 30 $12,424 Weekly
Jun 30 - Sep 01 $14,485 Weekly
Sep 01 - Sep 29 $12,424 Weekly
Sep 29 - Jan 04 $10,345 Weekly
There are no reviews at this time.
Ostau de Tarascon Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!