Four bedroom villa, just minutes from the scenic and stylish village of Capalbio
Seacoast-Tuscany Villa 7
Capalbio is a typical Tuscan farmhouse (a "casale") set in Maremma, one of the most renowned areas in Tuscany for its mild weather, the fair sea, its little hills where the wines "Morellino di Scansano" and many others are produced.
The Casale was built with ancient stones, wood and wrought iron, as well as its decorated gate and the wide stony access path, leading to the villa, the swimming pool and the park with the football pitch as well. The park is adorned with olive trees (more than 100!) and typical plants belonging to the Mediterranean scrub. whose entrances are 2: one on the ground floor, the secondary one allows the direct access to the suite on the first floor.The infinity pool is in front of the villa and next to the useful and well equipped gazebo, used as relaxation area.J ust next to one of the sides of the property is an area with barbecue and a stone pizza oven.
Inside the park, the property owner lives in a small isolated dependance about 20 m away from the villa, to guarantee a prompt service to guests but at the same time enough privacy. The whole property is surrounded by a high hedge, and the owner's dog (German Shepherd) is kept safe in a separate paddock in the property area, close to the park entrance.
The villa is set a few kilometers away from Capalbio, a nice hamlet famous for its fascinating medieval atmosphere and where many VIP's have decided to build their vacation villas...Some parts of its old walls still surrounds the hamlet; the medieval castle is set in the center of Capalbio, and the church of San Nicola dates back to the 12th century! Among the streets of the hamlet one can eat typical Tuscan food and above all taste the best wines of the region (Morellino di Scansano, Bolgheri...). The coast and Monte Argentario, Porto Ercole and Porto Santo Stefano are a few kilometers away: splendid white sandy beaches and coves makes this coastal area a real paradise even for divers. From Porto S. Stefano boats leaves for Giglio Island, a real gem in the Mediterranean sea. Along the coast is also the WWF natural park which measure about 410 hectares, rich in flora and fauna, with protected species. For SPA lovers Saturnia (40 minutes by car) is an excellent place to stay: there is a wellness and beauty center, even a Golf course.
4 Bedrooms/ 5 Bathrooms
Air conditioning (bedrooms)
Window screens (whole house)
Towels and dishes
Sauna and hydromassage
3 parking places
Small football pitch
Gazebo with table and chairs
Private swimming pool (7 x 14 m)
Table tennis table
Pool and garden maintenance
Cribs and baby beds (on request)
Included in the price:
Utility bills: water, gas and electricity; park and pool maintenance; Wi-fi Internet connection; air conditioning; towels and sheets provided.
Excluded from the price:
Final cleaning (€ 200,00 to pay cash); additional guests (from the 8th to the 12th - € 45,00/day); winter heating (lump-sum price € 40,00/day).
- Property Type
- Special Selection
- Best Value Property
- Outdoor pool
It is composed by a hall with a storage closet, and a wide area with a double living room: a large arch made with bricks separates the living room/relax area from the dining room. The first one has 3 comfortable sofas and a armchair surrounding an ancient stony fireplace, a 50'' flat TV, and elegant woody furniture. On one side of the living room is a staircase leading to a loft with another armchair, perfect for listening to music or reading a book...The dining room has a large library and a table for 10-12 people. The kitchen, well equipped and spacious, leads to a storage room. From the door on the back you can reach the external covered portico equipped with table for 10-12 people and a flat scrren TV (in other words, a small external dining room). Moreover the portico is just next to the pizza oven and the barbecue so this space is absolutely perfect for unches or dinners during the summer. Between the dining room and the kitchen is a corridor: from here you can access to a double bedroom with closet and television plus a small single sofa bedroom with TV and small wardrobe. Lastly you will find a large bathroom with shower and sauna.
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
2017 Prices from $4236-$6100 per week
- Enzo Puntillo. 5.0/5We have been there for 2 weeks with the whole family (2 adults, 3 kids). The house had plenty of room for our size, is well set up also for more than a holiday stay and overall surprised us positively on arrival. It is surrounded by a generous and well kept garden full of olive trees and a large pool. The house was very clean on arrival, and was kept clean on a daily basis during our stay by a cleaning lady, which was at disposal also for personal laundry stuff. The owners, which live around 50meters from the house are very kind, discrete and very helpful in case of need. If someone is looking for a house in this region with plenty of room inside and outside with a large and beautiful pool we can highly recommend it.
- Carlinhos Barros. 4.9/5 The villa was a fantastic base for our week stay in southern Tuscany. Located just outside of the lovely town of Capalbio it was a short distance to both the town center and the sea. The house provided us all the necessary amenities and struck a perfect balance of feeling like our home away from home. Having the owner only a short distance away provided us with an even more authentic Italyn cultural experience. While affording us complete privacy we benefitted from their local knowledge and even one night their expert pizza making skills. They added to an already amazing experience. The outdoor space was an absolute highlight. The pool and multiple outdoor seating areas gave us the opportunity to dine "al fresco" for all of our meals and enjoy the incredibly beautiful surroundings.
- Nathalie Van Roey. 5.0/5Villa Casale degli Ulivi is truly a fabulous place to stay at. The owner was very respectful of our privacy and available to assist us before and during our stay. The villa itself is well accommodated and clean with a sparkling pool and beautiful gardens overlooking an olive grove and the beautiful Tuscan countryside. We will definitely recommend this villa to our friends and family and have no doubts they will also love it.
- Gautam Shamghvi. 5.0/5We enjoyed this fantastic estate for 6 days, all 5 children and four adults of us. The landlords were forthcoming and service minded upon arrival, and then gradually became "invisible" despite the fact that they stayed in the other house on this vast property. The children loved being in their own "wing" of the house, and almost developed fins from practically living in the spacious pool. The villa is as Tuscan as it gets, and let's you feel like a native while at the same time enjoying luxurious and modern facilities. You can choose from shaded areas or sun decks, inside or outside dining - just pick your patio:-) The area feels secluded and private, yet close to a number of small villages and great Tuscan destinations. This is a type of property that is an experience in itself, encouraging long lazy afternoons on the sun bed, in-house dining and poolside evening drinks.
- Tatiana Esposito. 5.0/5A paradise on earth. Peaceful and quiet, but close to many interesting places and with an easy access to commerce (you'll need a car anyway). Very big house and park: you can host a lot of friends and you'll always be able to find a calm corner if you need it. Excellent on-site assistance by Lorella and Annibale: thanks again for your kindness. I would definitely recommend it!
- Paloma Gomez. 4.9/5The villa achieves both quality and rural charm. We are looking forward to returning next year
Capalbio Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!