Located in southern Tuscany’s unspoiled Val d’Orcia region, just 5 minutes from the quaint medieval town of San Casciano dei Bagni, known for its world renowned world class healing thermal spa, shops and restaurants. 6 bedrooms
Tuscany-Southeast/Val D'Orcia Villa 12
Perched atop the rolling hills of Tuscany, Casa Bella nestled on 50 acres of private woodland. The property is surrounded by formal gardens that bloom, in season, with roses, jasmine, lavender and olive trees. Guests will feel right at home in this exquisite home, which has been completely renovated and decorated by its owner in 2012. The newly renovated Casa Bella is the perfect choice for groups of friends and families.
A welcome food kit including pasta, tomato sauce, bread, coffee, sugar, salt, oil, vinegar, tea, cerials, biscuits and milk is included.
- A/C in the bedrooms
- Ample parking
- DVD/CD player
- Iron and ironing board
- Portable barbecue
- Satellite TV
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Electricity, A/C and water included
- Complementary welcome basket of local products on arrival
- Wi-Fi internet included
- Swimming Pool
7 Bedrooms/6 bathrooms 400 m2/4,305 sq. ft. 65 acres of land
- Property Type
- Tuscany-Southeast/Val D'Orcia
- Special Selection
- Deluxe World Class Property
- Our Favorites
- Outdoor pool
- Entrance area
- Spacious living room occupies entire end of house, opening to the covered patio and pool through double doors. TV with satellite, Cd, tape player and radio. Large fireplace. An alcove area creates a small office which includes a large antique desk.
- Fully equipped kitchen with fireplace and arch to dining room with French doors leading to covered loggia
- Wood burning oven and fireplace
- Archway leads into dining room
- Walk in closets
- Direct access to patio
- Large king master bedroom with four poster bed and en-suite bathroom with tub and stall shower, walk in closets, and direct access to patio
- Twin/queen bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
- Lush formal garden is surrounded by low, rustic stone wall
- Property spectacularly landscaped with shrubs, greenery, olive trees, and tall cypress trees
- Private pool (14m x 5.5m) surrounded by greenery
- Outdoor seating area with tables and chairs
- Second front patio near arched entry, with table and chairs
- Third covered patio at rear has formal dining table and chairs for dining al fresco
Recommended Local Restaurants
Daniela Piazza Matteotti, 7 San Casciano dei Bagni P. 0578 58041 www settequerce.it Standing just 100m from the Sette Querce hotel, occupying what were once the castle warehouses, this restaurant boasts two large, informal, rustic-style dining rooms. Delicious, regional cuisine.
La Fontanella Via Roma 38 San Casciano deo Bagni P. 0578 58300
Castello Di Fighine 53040 San Casciano dei Bagni P. 0578 56158 One Michelin star. A dirt track leads to this magical spot, where a medieval castle offers views of the surrounding hills. Meals are served either in the attractive dining rooms or on the romantic wisteria covered terrace in fine weather. Fresh cuisine with a personal touch. 2.5 miles from San Cascaino.
Il Poggio In Celle sul Rigo P. 0578 53748 This restaurant offers succulent traditional local dishes against a backdrop of Sienese clay ornaments in a well-kept rustic dining room. Three miles from San Casciano.
La Parolina Via Giovanni Pascoli s.n. 01020 Trevinano P. 763717130 One Michelin star. With hills extending as far as the eye can see, Parolina, now in a new location, is surrounded by romantic rural landscapes. The traditional yet modern cuisine combines Roman influences with hints of the Romagna region, as well as meat from Tuscany and a few fish and seafood dishes. 3.5 miles from San Casciano.
La Frateria Di Padre Eligio via San Francesco 2 Cetona P. 0578238261 In a park, a medieval Franciscan monastery, managed by a community of former drug users. Truly unbelievable! Well worth a visit. Very interesting wine list. Seven miles from San Casino.
I Salotti località Querce al Pino, strada statale 146 53043 Chiusi P. 0578274407 This excellent restaurant with an elegant ambience and just a few tables offers two tasting menus. One that focuses on Tuscan traditions (meat only) and another that is equally balanced between meat and fish dishes. Menu: 80€- 100€ A particularly interesting wine list. 10 miles from San Casciano.
Most of the year.
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
Sep 15 - Dec 15 $10,449 Weekly
Jan 06 - Mar 31 $11,990 Weekly
Mar 31 - Jun 23 $13,450 Weekly
Jun 23 - Sep 01 $15,110 Weekly
Sep 01 - Sep 29 $13,450 Weekly
Sep 29 - Dec 15 $11,990 Weekly
Dec 15 - Jan 05 $13,450 Weekly
2018 Early Bird Rates. Valid if Booked Before Dec 31, 2017
Jan 06 - Mar 31 $10,795 Weekly
Mar 31 - Jun 23 $12,195 Weekly
Jun 23 - Sep 01 $13,595 Weekly
Sep 01 - Sep 29 $12,195 Weekly
Sep 29 - Dec 15 $10,795 Weekly
Dec 15 - Jan 05 $12,195 Weekly
"We were two families traveling together. The house was just fantastic and the cook was wonderful. Fresh pasta with every meal. And San Cassiano is one of our favorite villages in Tuscany. If I had to complain about anything, it would be the bees. When we were there, with all the flowers in bloom, they were quite a nuisance. JB 9/10"
Casa Bella Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!