La Maison Village
Pretty 4 bedroom village house in Maussane
Provence/France Villa 8
Perfectly situated in the picturesque Provençal village of Maussane, La MaisonVillage is just moments from the sun-drenched square’s shops, restaurants and bustling weekly market. Tucked away behind a secluded courtyard, this stylish villa has been tastefully updated in keeping with its traditional character. Its traditional stone-walled exterior clothes an elegantly furnished interior with contemporary decor and amenities. Spacious, bright and inviting, it offers an ideal base to discover the region of Les Alpilles, with the historic towns of Saint-Remy-de-Provence and Arles just a short drive away.
On the ground floor of this Provençal village house there is a comfortable living room and an open plan kitchen that leads out to a terraced dining area. Upstairs, two bedrooms on the first floor enjoy captivating garden views. There is also a third bedroom on the top floor, with the option of either a king size or twin beds.
A separate studio flat on the grounds of the property provides a fourth bedroom, with an en suite bathroom and views of the garden nearby. The garden itself is partly lawned, featuring an enclosed pool surrounded by decking, and a shaded pagoda wonderfully suited to poolside dining, afternoon siestas or sunset gazing. And, perhaps, all three.
4 Bedrooms/5 bathrooms
- Air Conditioning (Partial)
- Barbecue Facilities
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Swimming Pool (Fenced/Gated)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Washing Machine & Dryer
- Cost of utilities including water, gas and electricity.
- Maid service 2hrs per week.
- Arrival set of pool towels, household and bed linen (weekly change for rentals longer than a week).
- Final cleaning.
- Air-conditioning (partial - in bedrooms only)
- Wi-Fi Broadband internet.
- Private fenced Swimming Pool (7x3.5m).
- Central heating (outside low season).
- Additional maid service available on request at EUR 18/hour.
- Central heating in low season as per consumption.
- Professional chef service is available for up to eight guests from EUR 75 per person including the cost of the groceries. A full chef service including breakfast, lunch and dinner is available from EUR 750/day.
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping is available. A service fee of EUR 60 is charged plus the cost of groceries. This service covers up to EUR 200 worth of groceries. This service is included within our A&K Concierge offering.
- We are also able to arrange additional activities to enhance your holiday experience such as guided touring and sightseeing options, tutored wine tasting, tennis or golf courses, bike rental or art classes. Please see the activities tab for further ideas or discuss additional activities with your Travel Consultant.
- Please note that all services confirmed in advance are non-refundable.
Why we chose this villa for our portfolio-This pretty village house is located in Maussane, one of the most characteristic of Provencal towns with some of the best restaurants in the region at it's doorstep.
- Property Type
- Special Selection
- Our Favorites
- Outdoor pool
- Within walking distance of a village
- Living room: Spacious living area with fireplace and stereo. Access to terrace.
- Kitchen: Modern, fully equipped open plan kitchen with access to the dining terrace (outdoor dining for 8 guests)
- Dining area: Open plan dining area with seating for 8 guests.
- Laundry room with washing machine & tumble dryer.
- Guest bathroom
Secluded courtyard and garden with pool decking, lawned area and shaded dining pergola. Private fenced pool (7 x 3.5) with alarm and roman steps.
Recommended Local Restaurants
In the village
Ou Ravi Prouvençau-34 AV. DE LA VALLÉE-DES-BAUX, 13520 MAUSSANE-LES-ALPILLE Tel +33490543111 /www.restaurantalpilles.fr Authentic, tasty and generous food served in a pretty building, typical of the South of France. All of Provence's classics are here: daube (stew), pieds et paquets (a dish made with mutton or lamb tripe) of course but also pistou or vegetable soup (in summer) and loin of lamb with garlic and sage. The terrace, to the rear, is a must. Moderate prices
Le Clos St-Roch-87 AV. DE LA VALLÉE-DES-BAUX, 13520 MAUSSANE-LES-ALPILLES Tel +33490987715 www.leclosaintroch.com Marinated artichoke tarte tatin, gilthead sea bream, bouchon moelleux tiède au chocolat et noisettes... This contemporary, Mediterranean inspired cuisine is the work of a chef who was active for a long time in the United States. In winter ask for a table next to the fireplace and in summer make a beeline for the patio. Inexpensive to Moderate pricing
Aux Ateliers-115 AV. DE LA VALLÉE-DES-BAUX, 13520 MAUSSANE-LES-ALPILLES Tel +33490499658 This relaxed and inviting bistro is always packed to the rafters. The chef, a Normandy native who fell in love with the Alpilles, teases your taste buds with flavoursome and down-to-earth cooking. Try dishes such as roast cod loin fillet and vegetables with pesto, confit shoulder of lamb, or riz au lait (French-style rice pudding). Pétanque ground outside. Inexpensive to moderate pricing
800 meters-2.5 kms away
Le Bistrot du Paradou-57 av. de la Vallée-des-Baux, 13520 Paradou Tel 04 90 54 32 70 No website but very special. Inexpensive to moderate.
L'Oustau de Baumanière-VILLAGE DES BAUX-DE-PROVENCE, 13520 LES BAUX-DE-PROVENCE Tel 33490543307 www.baumaniere.com The majesty of this 16C Provençal country house doesn't detract from the Two Star Michelin rated cuisine. Indeed the chef concocts intensely flavoured dishes that take inspiration from the region, and alternates long-established favourites with more modern flashes of inspiration. In fine weather you can eat on the superb shady terrace looking out over the Alpilles. Expensive to very expensive.
The villa is available for rental most of year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
May 12 - Jun 30 $6,712 Weekly
Jun 30 - Sep 01 $7,672 Weekly
Sep 01 - Sep 29 $6,712 Weekly
Sep 29 - Dec 29 $5,754 Weekly
Prices for periods earlier in the year on request
10th October 2015
Loved being in walking distance to restaurants, shops etc. It exceeded our expectations being in such a lovely location.
La Maison Village Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!