Large 12 bedroom villa, walking distance from the town of Amalfi.
Seacoast-Amalfi Coast/Campagna Villa 24
Marina is a recently-restored spacious villa in Amalfi, set in an exceptionally panoramic location, walking distance to the center of town and to the beach. From the coastal road, approximately 100 steps lead to the entrance gate. From here additional 70 steps connect to the villa.
Built on four floors, Marina was conceived to give the sense of elegance and luxury. Its interiors feature soaring, vaulted painted ceilings and stark white walls next to wide windows, thanks to which the rooms are transformed into luminous and airy spaces with the outside views becoming the rooms’ focal point. Classic arches and columns exude sophistication and the colourful majolica ceramic tiles on the floor give the rooms even more character. This villa, quite unique in the area for the space it offers and the number of bedrooms it hosts, is the perfect coastal escape from the urban busy life!
Perfect for active guests who want to enjoy Amalfi without using the car. Marina’s design combines the elegant feel of the classic furniture and finishing of the interiors with the laid-back coastal atmosphere of the exteriors to create a relaxing and soothing effect. Due to its location, Villa Marina is not suitable to people with walking difficulties.
- Entrance Level: Generous open living room featuring several white- and traditional-prints sitting areas with classic furniture mixed with more contemporary pieces, creating a pleasant decor dominated by the painted barrel vaults. The spacious dining room can accommodate 24 people. Finally, on this floor, a fully-equipped kitchen, with elegant custom-made built-in cabinets, spacious enough to cook for large parties. This floor opens up through doors to the large terrace and lawn area.
- The main entrance level to the villa leads to the highest, fourth, floor, and all bedrooms, except one, occupy the three floors below.
- Entrance Level: 20 steps lead to a queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub and wall-mounted shower. Private terrace with sea view.
- 1 Level: 5 queen bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom. 2 suites, each en-suite bathroom.
- 2 Level: 1 suite with en-suite bathroom and 1 queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- 3 Level: 2 queen bedrooms (smaller than the others), each with en-suite bathroom, opening onto a private terrace.
- Levels are connected by an internal staircase.
Features & Amenities:
- Air Conditioning
- Pizza oven
- Satellite TV
- Swimming pool
12 Bedrooms/12 Bathrooms
- Property Type
- Seacoast-Amalfi Coast/Campagna
- Within walking distance of a village
- Outdoor pool
Generous open living room featuring several white- and traditional-prints sitting areas with classic furniture mixed with more contemporary pieces, creating a pleasant decor dominated by the painted barrel vaults. The spacious dining room can accommodate 24 people. Finally, on this floor, a fully-equipped kitchen, with elegant custom-made built-in cabinets, spacious enough to cook for large parties. This floor opens up through doors to the large terrace and lawn area.
The greatest space of this property is its massive terrace facing the sea. Several sitting and lounging areas are available, including a covered patio with generous dining table and wood-burning oven. Manicured garden and lemon terraces surround the property. Private inground swimming pool (8x4 m).
Morning housekeeping service. Cook available at additional cost.
Security deposit: €1,000 is due upon arrival in cash. No other forms of payment will be accepted - Telephone not available - Pets not allowed - Children under 6 must have parents’ supervision - Extra housekeeping service: €20 per hour - Personal laundry and ironing service: €20 per load - Cook service depending on availability: inquire for rates - Grocery delivery fee: €30 per delivery - Sunday and late arrival fee of €50 between 8pm and 10pm – No arrivals accepted after 10pm - Tourist tax: €3-€5 per person/per night, to be paid locally, upon arrival, in cash
55% of the rental.
Most of the year.
Security deposit: €1,000 is due upon arrival in cash. No other forms of payment will be accepted | Telephone not available | Pets not allowed | Children under 6 must have parents’ supervision
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
2020 Rates: From $35,000 per week
There are no reviews at this time.
Marina Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!