Magnificent 4 bedroom private home(with an extra three bedrooms possibly available) in the exclusive Parioli neighborhood, with private indoor pool and wellness area. From $62,162 per week
Rome Apartments & Villas Villa 8
Superbly located in the center of Rome overlooking the famous gardens of Villa Borghese, the house represents one of the most prestigious private residences in the Eternal City. Built in 1929, this exclusive villa has been recently renovated by world renowned French decorator Jacques Garcia, but still preserves its traditional Greco-Roman-inspired charm, making every guest feel like an emperor. The property can accommodate up to eight guests, offering four luxurious suites and one bedroom with en-suite bathrooms spread across the main villa and the dépendance, both elegantly decorated with precious marbles and golden mosaics.
Overlooking the famous gardens of Villa Borghese, the villa is ideally located to explore Rome’s cultural highlights, artistic treasures and most important sites. Surrounded by elegant hotels and restaurants, the property faces the famous Villa Borghese, which supports 80 hectares of gardens and features several attractions that cannot be missed: housing what is often referred as “the queen of all private art collections”, Galleria Borghese boasts incredible paintings by Caravaggio, Raffaello and Tiziano, plus sensational sculptures by Bernini.
Surrounded by a lush garden of 400 square meters, this magnificent property is disposed on four levels and includes an exceptional indoor swimming pool, a massage room, a traditional hammam and a modern gym: fitness lovers will be able to keep up with their workout regimen without leaving the comfort of their own villa. On the second lower floor, you will also find a convenient toilet and a shower. Like a piece of art decorating the living room, a stylish spiral staircase connects all the floors of the villa. The ground floor of the main building features an exceptional entrance hall, a spacious living room with a magnificent piano and comfortable sofas offering plenty of seating, a library with built-in audio system, and a toilet. The ground floor also houses a breakfast room and a large dining room where guests can intimately spend time together while enjoying traditional Italian food.
On the first floor, you will find two of the four elegant suites of the villa. Each suite is complete with dressing room and modern en-suite bathroom with shower. The first lower floor houses two other suites complete with private bathroom with shower, and a large fully-equipped kitchen. Next to the kitchen, you will also find a convenient guest bath.. On the rooftop, you will find an exceptional 250-square-meter terrace where guests are invited to enjoy the outstanding 360-degree views of the surrounding area while the sun goes down. The terrace is equipped with large and comfortable sofas, garden chairs and tables, a comfortable hammock, and a Jacuzzi. On the terrace, you will also find a convenient toilet.
Wi-Fi Internet connection throughout the villa, air-conditioning and heating make this property complete and perfect for even the most demanding international guests. The villa also features TV and safe in each bedroom, a fully-integrated security system, and a spacious parking area that can accommodate up to five cars (three cars inside and two cars outside).
Parking area for 5 cars, and a fully integrated security system.
4 Bedrroms/7 Bathroms
- 4 Suites and 1 bedroom
- 4 En-suite bathrooms
- 4 Toilets and 1 shower
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Living and dining rooms
- Breakfast room
- Library with built-in audio/video system
- Indoor swimming pool
- Massage room and hammam
- Terrace with 360-degree panoramic view
- Al Fresco living with dining area
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Air-Conditioning and heating
- Fully-Integrated Security System
- Parking area (5 cars)
- English-speaking Concierge.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Chef to prepare two meals per day (groceries to be paid extra, a food deposit is due with the balance payment).
- Waiter for two meals per day.
- Night guard (up to 8 hours).
- Use of the indoor pool, Jacuzzi and spa.
- Only the 8-people price option gives access to all bedrooms of the villa. Parts of the house will be kept closed if the villa is booked with the 2 or 4 people price option.
- A security deposit of EUR 15.000 is due with the balance of the rental. The deposit will be reimbursed after the property has been inspected for damages.
- The villa is available for events. The event fee is included in the rental. Special rates are available for daily rentals.
- Property Type
- Rome Apartments & Villas
- Special Selection
- Our Favorites
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Bedroom with double bed, sitting area, bathroom (shower) and walk-in closet.
- Bedroom with double bed, en suite bathroom (shower).
- Grand entrance hall.
- Living room with sitting area and grand piano.
- Breakfast room.
- Dining room.
- Guest bathroom.
(available at extra cost):
- Loggia with sitting area.
- Bedroom with double bed and sitting area, walk-in closet, bathroom with tub.
- Bedroom with double bed and sitting area, walk-in closet, bathroom with tub and separate shower.
- Bedroom, bathroom with shower, open-plan sitting/ dining room with kitchenette.
- Please note: the annex building is to be used by staff and available only on request.
- Al fresco dining area
- Jacuzzi tub.
- Outdoor shower.
55% of rental
Most of year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
2020/21 Prices: From $62,162 per week, depending on season and number of guests.
There are no reviews at this time.
Roma Palazzo Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!