The Beautiful Garden
The perfect luxury family home. Ten bedrooms, unbelievably beautiful grounds, tennis court, bocce court, croquet, basketball court, and soccer field. Only 2.5 kms from the village of Noves, and 12 kms to St Remy.
A stunning French country house only a short drive away from St Remy de Provence, boasting paradisiac gardens, two swimming pools, private tennis court as well as 10 beautifully furnished bedrooms. There is all you need for the perfect family holiday and so much to discover for the little ones. The location of the Villa is ideal to discover Provence - Avignon, Arles and Isle-sur-la Sorgue are within a 30min drive, to name just a few must-sees for your Provence holiday.
On the ground floor you will find a well equipped kitchen, formal dining area, TV room and drawing room, all opening out on the terrace with two large dining tables placed in the shade of century plane trees from where you can admire the beauty of the formal gardens. The villa comfortably sleeps up to 14 adults and 4 children in 10 beautifully furnished bedrooms. On the first floor of the main house there is the master bedroom with beautiful views over the gardens, private dressing and en-suite bathroom. Two further king size bedrooms, one with adjoining children single room, and a twin bedroom can be found on the same floor. On the second floor there is another king size bed with en-suite bathroom; and a twin bedroom as well as the air conditioned attic dormitory with four single beds. If you would like to have more privacy, come and stay in one of the two garden bedrooms, both with en-suite shower room. The one in the Portuguese Garden overlooks a small square plunge pool. The main swimming pool is located in a part of the garden that is decorated in an African theme, with African hut for a nap, and summer kitchen with Barbecue for great outside dining. But what this beautiful property is really famous for, is its formal gardens created by a well-known landscape gardener. It has appeared in several publications. The best place to admire these gardens is the viewing platform in one of the plan trees - you will love it! The house is a perfect place for families, and your children will love to discover the gardens, the playground, the different pool areas and the tennis court with soccer and basketball facilities. You will see upon your arrival that The Beautiful Garden has so much more to offer…
The guardians live on site, in an independent building. Please note that the standard check-in time is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
10 Bedrooms/9 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning (Partial)
- Barbecue Facilities
- Basketball Court
- Central Heating
- Children's Play Area
- Children's Toys
- Coffee Machine (Espresso)
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- DVD Player
- Fans Available
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Library (CD's/DVD's)
- Mosquito Nets/Fly Screens
- Music Sound System
- Recreation (Petanque/Boccia/Boules)
- Soccer Field
- Swimming Pool (Children's)
- Swimming Pool (Heated)
- Swimming Pool (with Security Cover)
- Table Tennis
- Cost of utilities including water, gas and electricity.
- Maid service of 8 hours per day, 6 days a week.
- Breakfast Service included (except Wednesday), groceries to be paid locally.
- Arrival set of pool towels, household and bed linen (weekly change for bookings longer than 7 nights).
- Final Cleaning.
- Air Conditioning in TV room, Dormitory bedroom and two garden bedrooms. Portable fans in all other bedrooms.
- Central heating.
- Private swimming pool (15m x 4.9m) with security cover.
- Pool heating (max. temperature 24 degrees, cover needs to be closed at night time).
- Additional plunge pool for children (3.9x3.9m) with pool alarm.
- Wi-Fi Broadband Internet.
- Tennis Court
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Washing Machine & Dryer
- Extra maid service and personal laundry service available on request at EUR 15/hour.
- Cook service (local cuisine) is available for up to eight guests from EUR 30/hr plus the cost of groceries.
- Chef service (professional) is available for up to eight guests from EUR 75 per person including the cost of the groceries. A full chef service including breakfast, lunch and dinner is available from EUR 750/day.
- Waiters (obligatory for more than 8 guests): From EUR 20/hr (subject to availability).
- Transfers from Marseille Airport to the Villa (One way): Mercedes Viano or similar (for up to eight passengers) available from EUR 312.
- Transfers from Avignon Train Station (TGV) to the Villa (One way): Mercedes Viano or similar (for up to eight passengers) available from EUR 180.
(Please note: for services between 7.30pm and 7.00am a supplement of 20% is applied).
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping is available. A service fee of EUR 60 is charged plus the cost of groceries. This service covers up to EUR 200 worth of groceries.
- We are also able to arrange additional activities to enhance your holiday experience such as guided touring and sightseeing options, tutored wine tasting, bike rental, tennis or golf courses, yacht charter or art classes.
- Property Type
- Special Selection
- Deluxe World Class Property
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis Court
- Soccer Field
- Bocce court
- Basketball court
- Entrance with fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen with La Cornue range cooker, small breakfast table, opening to garden.
- Formal dining area with circular oak dining table seating up to 10 and fireplace.
- TV room with DVD as well as children’s reading area on the Mezzanine. AC.
- Formal drawing room with fireplace, piano and library opening to the garden.
- Guest WC.
Bedroom 1: King size bed (180cm) and lovely views, Bedroom 2: Single bed (150cm) for a child and baby cot, Shared shower room and WC, Bedroom 3: King size bed(180cm) with en-suite bathroom (bath with shower attachment), no WC. Separate toilet. Laundry. Bedroom 4: Twin beds (90cm each), shared bath with bedroom 3. Bedroom 5: Master bedroom with four poster king size bed (180cm), dressing and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower and WC.
Bedroom 6: 4 Single beds for Children, AC., Bedroom 7: Twin beds (90cm), Shared shower room and WC opposite the floor. Bedroom 8: King size bed (180cm) with dressing and en-suite bathroom (bath and shower, WC).
Annex 1-Bedroom 9: Annex with queen size bed (160cm) and wet room, overlooking the smaller plunge pool. AC. ANNEX 2-Bedroom 10: Annex with twin beds (can be double) and wet room in peaceful part of the garden with its own terrace. AC.
Maid service of 8 hours per day, 6 days a week. Breakfast Service included (except Wednesday), groceries to be paid locally. Cook service (local cuisine) is available for up to eight guests from EUR 30/hr plus the cost of groceries. Chef service (professional) is available for up to eight guests from EUR 75 per person including the cost of the groceries. A full chef service including breakfast, lunch and dinner is available from EUR 750/day. Waiters (obligatory for more than 8 guests): From EUR 20/hr (subject to availability).
Refundable security deposit. Extra maid service and personal laundry service available on request at EUR 15/hour.
Train station: Avignon TGV (18km), Airport: Avignon Airport (8.5km), Marseille Airport (75km) Villages: Noves (2.5km), St Remy (12.5km), L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue (21.7km)City/Town: Avignon (16.6km) Beach: Carry-le-Rouet (91km) Golf: Golf des Baux de Provence (23km)
Most of year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
Feb 18 - May 13 $18,559 Weekly
May 13 - Jul 01 $20,995 Weekly
Jul 01 - Sep 02 $23,525 Weekly
Sep 02 - Sep 23 $20,995 Weekly
Sep 23 - Dec 16 $18,559 Weekly
Dec 16 - Dec 31 $20,995 Weekly
There are no reviews at this time.
The Beautiful Garden Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!