Beautiful 5 bedroom property only a 10 minute walk from La Piazzetta
Seacoast-Capri/Ischia Villa 10
Tiberius is a private villa located on Capri Island. This lovely and unique property is located only a ten minute walk from the Piazzetta (main square) and the center of Capri. Fantastic, panoramic views over the entire town and the Bay of Marina Piccola can be enjoyed from its gardens. Tiberius is reached by following a charming bougainvillea pathway on the way towards Tiberius’ Palace. You will be greeted by an Italian style garden with white roses and oleander.
Externally, the villa’s architecture has clean lines, with the old round shaped vaults painted white throughout in a typical Caprese style. Its garden is divided onto three levels. The top level, after walking through a small lemon grove, hides its large pool deck. Stunning and breathtaking views towards the azure Gulf of Naples and the Islands Ischia and Procida are enjoyed from the garden. The property boasts water cisterns from the period dating back to Emperors Augustus and Tiberius. The area where the villa is located once gave water to the entire district of Capri.
Tiberius offers beautifully furnished interiors with simple antiques and large reception rooms. Cool marble and old handmade tiles on the floors, vaulted ceilings and private balconies give the villa a timeless feel. The reception rooms lead onto shady marble terraces, with tables ready for alfresco dining and comfortable sofas for relaxing. The villa is divided into five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a living area, a large lounge and the kitchen.
The five regal bedrooms at the villa accommodate up to ten guests. All of the bedrooms provide direct access to the terrace. The bedrooms offer either double beds or two twins. The master bedroom includes a sitting area and a fireplace.
Villa Tiberio came into its current owner’s family in the late 19th century. The eye for elegance and exclusivity has made this Italian villa one of the most desirable properties on the island of Capri. Here is a chance to experience a sublime connection with both the natural world and the rich history that envelop you on the Amalfi Coast. Uncork your favorite bottle of wine and enjoy the splendors of Italy!
5 Bedrooms/3.5 Bathrooms
- Alfresco dining
- Alfresco shower(s)
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 3 - Master: Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Sitting area, Fireplace, Access to private terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds, Access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 6
- Ceiling fans
- Swimming pool
- Alfresco dining
- Alfresco shower
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (3 hours per day)
- Exit cleaning
- Daily continental breakfast
- Pool and Garden maintenance
- Electricity, gas and water consumption
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 10 minute walk to Piazzetta (Main Square)
- 1.5 km to Capri Port
- 1.5 km to Marina Grande
- 3.5 km to Capri Town
- 1.5 km to Marina Piccola Beach
- 2 km to Marina Grande Beach
- 2.5 km to Bagni di Tiberio Beach
- Naples International Airport (NAP)
- 7 km from Airport to Naples Ferry Port
- 33 km from Naples Port to Capri Port
- 1.5 km from Capri Ferry Port to Villa Tiberio
- Maximum 10 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Social events permitted
- Property Type
- Within walking distance of a village
- Outdoor pool
Summer, other periods on request
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
Jul 01 - Aug 31 $24,474 Weekly
Sep 01 - Sep 30 $18,473 Weekly
Other Periods, Prices on Request
There are no reviews at this time.
Tiberius Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!