A Unique Three bedroom villa created from the ruins of a medieval tower.
Umbria Villa 8
This is a one-of-a-kind villa rebuilt on the ruins of a medieval defensive tower, offering an almost impossible to find view as enthralling as the wooded valley below. The infinity pool and its spectacular roof terrace offer stunning panoramic views that remain carved into guests’ memory. With three bedrooms, each individually decorated in warm colours and over-sized beds fitted with linen made of the finest soft Italian cottons, one elegant living room with fireplace, it feels intimate yet luxurious. The pleasure of silence, the enchanting surroundings, the possibility to hire a cooking mamma to prepare a simple salad with some fresh tomatoes from the back garden, the proximity to several small villages - one, very very small, is reachable on foot although we always recommend using the car - with restaurants, bread shops, organic markets, artisans’ shops, hidden little churches and monuments, not to mention proximity to Perugia and Cortona are all part of the experience.
Features & Amenities -
- Maid service for 2 hours per day from Monday to Saturday
- The property features Wi-Fi throughout the villa, garden & pool area
- air-conditioning Throughout (including bedrooms)
- Welcome Basket (Spaghetti Pasta, bread, olive oil, salt, sugar, 1 bottle of local red wine, butter, biscuits, milk, pesto and tomato sauce, cheese)
- Change of pool and bathroom towels twice a week (Monday, Wednesday)
- Change of bed linen (Wednesday)
- Large Heated swimming pool (6x15m) with Jacuzzi • Pool furniture
- Outdoor dining table and sofas with parasol in front of the living room of the villa
- 264 Sq.Mt. of living space
- 10.000 Sq. Mt of Private fenced and landscaped garden
- Dishwasher, fridge and microwave oven
- 1 Large LCD TV with Sky Italia TV and sports channels • Blue Ray DVD player • 1 iPod docking station
- Laundry room complete with washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Central heating
- Baby cot, child’s high chair and baby bathtub on request
- Electricity, Water consumption and Wi-Fi consumptions are all included
3 BEDROOMS/3 BATHROOMS (4 adults and 4 children is the maximum number of guests this property can accommodate)
COMPOSITION OF THE PROPERTY -
1 well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge and microwave oven • 1 Spacious underground laundry room complete with washing machine, iron and ironing board • Two king-size double bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom • One bedroom with two comfortable bunk beds and en-suite bathroom • A well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge and microwave oven • Bedroom 1 – Ground Floor King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub, Air conditioning • Bedroom 2 – 1st Floor 2 Bunk beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning • Bedroom 3 – 2nd Floor King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to rooftop terrace
Region Details: Umbria -
Umbria region is exquisite, mystical, peaceful, and best of all, unspoiled. Centrally located, this one landlocked region of Italy is often referred to as the green heart of the Country and it is an especially verdant region of mountains, rolling green hills, forests, tumbling rivers, lush farming land, hiking trails, vineyards, and awe inspiring and time transporting views. Out of Umbria come extraordinary and highly regarded wines, both red and white, olive oils, whole grains, exquisite truffles, first rate prosciutto, sausages and other pork products, honeys, cheeses - and much more.
In less two hours’ time circa visitors can reach Rome or Florence. The splendid mediaeval towns of Perugia, San Francesco town of Assisi with the just restored Giotto paintings of the, Gubbio, Norcia and Cascia as well as the ski station of Forchecanapine and the Trasimeno Lake area all amazing spots and must-see destinations. The Province of Terni, from the Nera valley to Orvieto is a surprising one, with a rich offer: hills covered with vineyards and olive groves, bordered with green mountains, surrounded by enchanting valleys where nature still reign and creatures of the wood live free, undisturbed by civilisation, and some wild areas such as Marmore falls. A complete region, so centrally located to constitute the perfect option for those who want to get the best of Italy in once.
- Property Type
- Outdoor pool
- Within walking distance of a village
On the ground floor there is a charming living room with comfortable sofas and open plan dining room with French doors that lead to the terrace and the garden. Directly behind the dining room there is a well equipped kitchen. There is a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom on this floor.
Most of the year.
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
2017 & 2018 prices on request
There are no reviews at this time.
Medieval Tower Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!