Beautifully restored 4 bedroom noble palazzo in downtown Montepulciano
Tuscany-Southeast/Val D'Orcia Villa 9
Experience Tuscany in a truly authentic way. Owned by the same noble family for centuries, this well-preserved historic residence still has a host of original furniture and architectural detail. After a thoughtful renovation to luxury standards, this vacation rental is an incredible mix of the heirloom and modern, all in the medieval heart of Montepulciano.
You’ll be welcomed with a basket of wine, juice and homemade cantucci, or almond cookies. Start each morning of your holiday with a cup from the espresso machine, finish with a glass from the wine fridge, and, in between, enjoy amenities like a TV, sound system and Wi-Fi.
The villa is a private retreat bursting with charm and character. Step through its richly paneled wooden doors and into beautifully restored interiors with classic cotto floors, beamed ceilings and antique accent pieces. But there are playful touches of modern decor as well, from the Lucite table in the living room and space-age chandelier in the stately dining room to the state-of-the-art appliances in the fully equipped kitchen.
Named for Italian poets and composers, the four bedrooms will impress with en-suite bathrooms and details like ceiling frescoes, vintage family portraits and marble-topped vanities. There are two bedrooms with king beds, including a stunning master suite with a jetted tub, and two with queen beds.
Tucked into the historic center of the hilltop town of Montepulciano, this is the perfect base from which to delve into Tuscany’s culture and cuisine. Nearby sights include the elegant Chiesa di San Biagio church, the Porta al Prato gate, which heralds the start of the town’s main street, and the inviting Giardino di Poggiofanti park. Stroll the town’s winding streets, stopping off for honeymoon-worthy dinners or samples of local wine, or drive through the countryside to the great cities of Tuscany and Umbria, from Siena to Perugia.
4 Bedrooms/4 Bathrooms
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Dante: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Jetted Tub, Television, Air conditioning, Safe
- Poliziano: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Safe
- Puccini: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Safe
- Verdi: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- Wine fridge
- Sound System
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily Housekeeping (2 hours per day)
- Juice and homemade biscuits upon arrival
- Welcome basket including a bottle of wine and homemade cantucci
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Continental breakfast
- Personal tour guide
- Personal shopper
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Wine tasting led by a sommelier
- Cooking classes
- Additional bedding
Points of Interest
- 6 minute drive to Chiesa di San Biagio
- 5 minute drive to Italian language School Il Sasso
- 8 minute drive to Porta al Prato
- 7 minute drive to Giardino di Poggiofanti
- 130 km to Florence Airport (FLR)
- 191 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
- Maximum 9 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Social events permitted (upon request only)
- Check in: 3:00pm - 7:30pm
- Check out: 11:30am
- City tax of 2 euros per person per day
- Guests are asked to keep noise levels to a minimum
- Property Type
- Tuscany-Southeast/Val D'Orcia
- Special Selection
- Deluxe World Class Property
- Within walking distance of a village
55% of rental
Most of year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
2020/2021 prices on request
There are no reviews at this time.
Palazzo Montepulciano Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!