World class three bedroom villa, restored to the highest standards, located near the border of Tuscany and Umbria.
Umbria Villa 6
Located right on the border of Umbria and Tuscany, Noci or Col delle Noci to give its full name - Walnut Hill - consists of two buildings: the Main House and Guest Annex. The buildings lie high up on a gentle slope overlooking the entire Reschio estate and nature reserve. Noci is a converted 17th century farmhouse restored to the highest standard of renovation and design.
The 2 bedroom main house has a spacious light filled interior with easy access to terraces and garden.
The guest annexe is completely self-contained making it ideal for visitors.
A mature olive grove, a split level 4 x 18m overflow pool facing the Castle of Reschio, outdoor sitting areas combined with impressive views make Noci a truly fascinating property.
Noci is part of Castello di Reschio, a very private estate that covers 2,700 acres of Umbrian countryside on the border with Tuscany. This is the green heart of Italy, a land of rolling hills, vineyards, olive groves and woods of oak and chestnut, where little has changed since St Francis of Assisi preached here in the Middle Ages. Scattered widely apart amid this unspoilt landscape are 50 farmhouses that seem as ancient as the hills. To date a dozen or so have been beautifully restored for clients to create private houses, tailored to individual tastes in a style and quality of finish that meets the highest international standards. Each home is unique and has been created and furnished by the owners of Castello di Reschio, Count Antonio Bolza and two generations of his family who live in the 11th century Castello and run this magnificent estate. Integral to Reschio is a unique combination of world class service and facilities, privacy, security and nature at it's most tranquil. The 5* concierge service available to all owners through the Estate Management Company includes personal drivers, daily maid service, food delivery and cooking services. Residents can enjoy classic Umbrian food in the delightful setting of the Osteria, horse-riding, mountain biking and country walks on the estate and floodlit tennis. Castello di Reschio is centrally placed to enjoy the highlights of Umbria and Tuscany and is only 20 minutes from Cortona or half an hour from the galleries, churches, opera, film and jazz festivals or theatres in Umbria's capital city, Perugia. Florence and Rome are within two hours drive, and Siena, Arezzo, Assisi, Todi and Orvieto are all close by. Castello di Reschio is also a renowned equestrian centre with a stud for pure Andalusian horses and the breeding of the almost forgotten Sicilian San Fratello horses. There is a dressage training centre with indoor and outdoor areas and highly experienced multi-lingual instructors and trainers exclusively for residents and their guests. For golf enthusiasts there are two separate golf courses in the area, designed by Robert Trent Jones II and Davide Mazzacane, and both are within 30 minutes drive. Lake Trasimeno, one of the largest Italian lakes, is only 15 minutes away and offers swimming, sailing and windsurfing. The Osteria, a beautifully converted stable with a magnificent vaulted ceiling provides light meals, wonderful espresso and exceptional wines. During the summer months, clients can sit outside under the loggia and enjoy the exquisite views.
3 Bedroom/3 Bathrooms 3815 sq. ft.
Main House (2bedrooms - 4 Guests)
- 1 Master suite with en-suite bathroom and dressing room
- Study with fireplace
- Private loggia and direct access to garden via outside stair (also accessible via internal stair)
- 1 large double bedroom on first floor with en-suite bathroom
Annex (1 bedroom - 2 guests)
- Individual guest suite with double bedroom and bathroom on first floor
- Living room and small kitchen on ground floor
- Large fully equipped kitchen (including larder, microwave, dishwasher, icemaker fridge)opening to a dining area and drawing room area with fire place
- Barbecue Facilities
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Fans Available
- Hair Dryer
- Horseback Riding
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- Mosquito Nets/Fly screens
- Outdoor dining area
- Swimming Pool (Private)
- TV (Satellite TV with English Channels)
- The following are valid for 2014 & 2015:
- Maid service 2-3 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
- Concierge. An English-speaking concierge is available daily for assistance and to answer any questions you might have about the villa or the surrounding.
- Wireless broadband internet. Please be advised that due to the rural location of the property the internet connection might be intermittent and at an inferior speed than what you are used to.
- Cost of utilities (water, gas and electricity).
- Arrival set of bed linen, bath and pool towels and mid-week change.
- Final cleaning.
- Central heating as per consumption.
- Extra maid service - available on request at EUR 26 per hour plus VAT (currently 22%).
- Telephone as per consumption.
- Services at the Castello di Reschio estate (horseback riding, restaurant, bikes, tennis court).
- Chef service and cooking classes are available - price on request.
- We are also able to arrange all manner of additional activities to enhance your villa experience such as transfers, guided touring and sightseeing options, tutored wine tasting, art classes and hot-air ballooning. Please see the Activities tab for further ideas and discuss with your Travel Consultant for further details.
GENERAL ACTIVITIES IN UMBRIA
- Shopping in Perugia - explore the many streets for shopping in the historic centre of Perugia including Corso Vannucci, Via dei Priori, Via Oberdan
- Lake Trasimeno - take a 6 hour tour, which gives you the opportunity to discover some of the best kept secrets of the lake. Aboard one of the comfortable ‘Lake Limousines’, you will sail across the waters, observing the Isola Maggiore and the Isola Polvese
- Bevagna - an Umbrian treasure, Bevagna awaits your visit, a beautiful “borgo” with its ancient town walls. Visit the Roman Mosaic, San Silvestro Church, and The Torti Theatre
- Lunch in the Roman Amphitheatre of Bevagna - enjoy a lunch of gourmet Roman-Umbrian specialities in the ambulacra of an ancient amphitheatre followed by a wine tasting session in the cellars
- Private Villa Concert - the ultimate Italian music experience in the intimacy of your villa. A Violin-Piano Duo, Harp and Flute, a String Quartet with Soprano and Tenor singers as well as Jazz and Neapolitan Folk formations can be arranged
- Wine tasting and Olive Oil tasting – visit the wine cellars of a wine grower near Assisi
- Wellbeing – spend a relaxing day at Assisi’s or Città di Castello’s thermal baths
SPORTING ACTIVITIES IN UMBRIA
- Golf - 8 golf courses
- Wind Surfing - watersport activities are possible at Lake Trasimeno
- Rafting - the perfect place for rafting is the Sibillini National Park
- Trekking - there are many trekking possibilities in the naturalistic area of the Coscerno and Aspra Mountains
- Paragliding - paraglide above the Planes of Castelluccio di Norcia.
- Kayaking - the perfect place for kayaking is the Sibillini National Park
- Horse riding - discover the beautiful Umbrian countryside on horse back
- Mountain bike - rent a bike and head to the Sibillini National Park
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS IN UMBRIA
- Perugia, The Rocca Paolina - Open all year round
- Perugia, Church of San Bernadino - Open all year round
- Perugia, National Archaeological Museum of Umbria - Open all year round
- Perugia, Fontana Maggiore
- Perugia, Botanical Gardens - Open all year round
- Orvieto, Cappella di San Brizio - Open all year round
- Orvieto, Orvieto Underground 'Parco Delle Grotte' - Open all year round
- Trevi, Flash Art Museum - Open all year round
- Spoleto, Pinacoteca Comunale - Open all year round
- Assisi, Cripta Della Cattedrale - Open all year round
- Assisi, Galleria D'arte Contemporanea - Open all year round
- Assisi, Rocca Maggiore - Open all year round
- Assisi, Basilica of San Francesco d'Assisi - Open all year round
- Magione, Castle of the Knights of Malta
- Magione, The Fishing Museum at San Feliciano - Open all year round
- Marsciano, Museo Dinamico Del Laterizio E Delle Terrecotte - Open all year round
- Property Type
- Special Selection
- Deluxe World Class Property
- Outdoor pool
Most of year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
2017 Prices Up to 4 People call us
2017 Prices Up to 6 People call us
There are no reviews at this time.
Resechio Noci Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!