Meticulously restored 5 bedroom 17th Century house is located in the enchanting town of Saint-Rémy de Provence with all its restaurants, cafés and shops nearby.
Provence/France Villa 10
Sant Roumié is a meticulously restored three-story 17th Century house, with 5 en-suite bedrooms, a large heated swimming pool, and romantic garden. It is located in the enchanting town of Saint-Rémy de Provence with all its restaurants, cafés and shops nearby.
The villa offers 5 bedrooms, an equipped office, a heated pool of 12 m x 5 m, a beautiful fenced garden of 800 sqm + an extra apartment with a double bedroom and a sofa bed in its living room.
The property has retained its Provencal charm while dressing with comfort and modernity. The interior of the house is warm and refined. The park is well maintained and divinely flourished.
Minimum Stay: 1 Week. 2 Weeks in August.
- 5 Spacious double bedrooms with air conditioning and private bathroom
- Living room of 40 sqm with fireplace, TV, CD Player, A/C
- Dining area with a table for 8 persons
- Reading room with fireplace and Home Cinema
- Office with a PC and a printer, phone, library.
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, oven, microwave, wine cupboard, food processor, mixer, toaster, Nespresso machine, coffee machine, juicer
- Laundry room with washing machine,dryer and iron board
- Internet Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Stereo system performance Bang & Olufsen
This house is perfect for family holidays or friends. Subtle blend of old charm and modern comfort: the living area of the house is very comfortable (with video and stereo (cabled TV)) and filled with pleasant light. It has an open fireplace and openings on the south side garden.
5 Bedrooms/5 Bathrooms
- Baby equipment (crib, cot)
- BBQ Weber (gas)
- Bed linen provided
- Parking for 4 cars
- Satellite TV
- Welcome basket
- Wireless Internet
- Wine cellar
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Large king size bed (200 cm), A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and WC
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Queen size bed (160 cm), A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and WC
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): King size bed (180 cm), A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and WC
- Bedroom 4 (Second Floor): Queen size bed (160 cm), A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and WC
- Bedroom 5 (Second Floor): King size bed (180 cm), A/C, TV, en-suite bathroom with tub, basin and WC
STAFF AND SERVICES
- Cleaning: 3 hours per week (on Wednesday)
- Final cleaning
- English speaking meet and greet
STAFF AND SERVICES (AT ADDITIONAL COST)
- Babysitting on request
- Just a 2 minute walk to St Remy center with its shops and market every Wednesday morning.
- Avignon historic center and TGV train station are 20 minutes away by car, as is Arles.
- Marseilles International Airport: 45 minutes.
- There is a restaurant near the villa - within 2 mins walking distance
Why we chose this villa for our portfolio-Meticulously restored 17th Century house is located in the enchanting town of Saint-Rémy de Provence with all its restaurants, cafés and shops nearby.
- Property Type
- Within walking distance of a village
- air conditioning
- Outdoor pool
The 12 m x 6 m heated swimming pool is salt maintained
Recommended Local Restaurants
In St. Remy
- La Maison Jaune-12 BOULEVARD MIRABEAU, 13210 Saint-Rémy-de-Provence Tel 04 90 92 56 14 Fanny Rey, 2011 finalist of France's 'Top Chef' TV programme, runs the show here with her husband, Jonathan (a trained pastry chef). She concocts tasty market-based food, showing off the ingredients of the Alpilles. It can be tasted on the terrace, or in winter, near the crackling fireplace. Moderate prices
- L'Aile ou la Cuisse-5 rue de la Commune Saint-Rémy-de-Provence Tel. 04 32 62 00 25 http://restaurantlaileoulacuisse.com/contact-reservations
Within a 10 minute drive
- L'Oustau de Baumaniere-13520 Les Baux De Provence Tel. T. :+33(0)4 90 54 33 07 www.oustaudebaumaniere.com/en/gastronomy-provence The majesty of this Michelin Two Star 16C bastide doesn't obscure the brilliance of the cooking. The chef concocts cuisine of Provençal inspiration with bold flavours, such as bluefin tuna tataki or a thick fillet of sea bass cooked on the skin. We have had some wonderful lamb dishes here over the years. To be enjoyed, in summer, on the superb shady terrace, facing the Alpilles. Very Expensive
- La Cabro d'Or-13520 Les Baux-de-Provence Tel. 04 90 54 33 21 www.oustaudebaumaniere.com/en/gastronomy/gourmet-restaurant-provence-cabro-d-or This restaurant is in a superb location with a lime tree-shaded terrace offering peerless views over the peaks that make this region famous. As does its olive oil, used to great effect in the cuisine here - an ode to the flavours of Provence. Moderate prices
- Hostellerie de la Reine Jeanne-13520 Les Baux de Provence(entrance gate to the old village) Tel 04.90.54.32.06 www.la-reinejeanne.com/restaurant-reine-jeanne-anglais.htm
- La Riboto de Taven-13520 Les Baux de Provence Tel +33 (0)4 90 54 34 23 On the edge of the village, this old country manor stands amid a riot of colorful flowers. In the antique-furnished dining room Jean-Pierre Novi's light, personal cuisine elicits plenty of enthusiasm. Good house-made bread, charming welcome, excellent regional wines. Moderate
Within 15 minute drive
- L'Atelier de Jean-Luc Rabanel-7 r. des Carmes, 13200 Arles Tel +33490910769 www.rabanel.com More than a meal - an experience! Jean-Luc Rabanel's "Green cuisine" concocts healthy dishes that are in tune with nature and constantly evolving. Two Michelin Stars. The single menu has 13 dishes at dinnertime and seven at lunch - all are remarkable and bear the mark of an artist in the kitchen. Expensive
Within a 20 minute drive
- Le Bistrot du Paradou-57 av. de la Vallée-des-Baux, 13520 Paradou Tel 04 90 54 32 70 No website but very special. Inexpensive to moderate
House is available for rental most of year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
Jan 20 - May 06 $7,730 Weekly
May 06 - Jul 01 $10,118 Weekly
Jul 01 - Sep 02 $12,334 Weekly
Sep 02 - Oct 07 $8,662 Weekly
Oct 07 - Jan 06 $7,730 Weekly
There are no reviews at this time.
Sant Roumié Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!